Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Aberdeen v Killie

mizer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shock horror! Jute being a twat!! Fukin coco or what? Coming back from 2 down against a team that's playing some great football and getting some good results and that's still not good enough for you? Cock!!

@Edinburghdon - can you not keep him under control?!?  ;D

Thats one of the most depressing atempts at 'looking on the bright side' Ive seen in a long while

Killies 'good results' are beating a hibs team that went into self destruct. Narrowly beating Dunfermline and a selection of draws. They havent faced either of the old firm yet.

Kenny shiels record as manager is almost the same as Browns if not worse. In 2 weeks time we could actualy be above them and our season has been a fucking disaster.

No it fucking well is not good enough

I am a complete miserable cunt but they day I am content that we scraped a draw at home to a non entity like Kilmarnock will be the day i have stopped caring about Aberdeen football club.

I agree with this 100%

Do we give them credit for tonight then?

Of course,  a mighty performance.  Scored 3 goals,  managed to hang on against far superior opposition throughout extra time only to lose valiantly in the lottery that is the penalty shoot.

I mean, it's not as if we were playing a team of part-timers at the bottom of a league 2 divisions below us.