Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Aberdeen v Killie

mizer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-2 draw with fucking Killie at home and some fucking clowns think we should be getting credit.

Personally speaking, i find it embarrassing we're even entertaining the thought that coming from behind is a good result against these dole stealing bastards. Great, we didn't lose, but we're at home. Despite the fact killie are having a decent season, we should expect a win, at minimum. Surely thats not too much to ask?

Shock horror! Jute being a twat!! Fukin coco or what? Coming back from 2 down against a team that's playing some great football and getting some good results and that's still not good enough for you? Cock!!

you should click

www.afc-chat.co.uk

I think you will feel right at home

Shock horror! Jute being a twat!! Fukin coco or what? Coming back from 2 down against a team that's playing some great football and getting some good results and that's still not good enough for you? Cock!!

Thats one of the most depressing atempts at 'looking on the bright side' Ive seen in a long while

Killies 'good results' are beating a hibs team that went into self destruct. Narrowly beating Dunfermline and a selection of draws. They havent faced either of the old firm yet.

Kenny shiels record as manager is almost the same as Browns if not worse. In 2 weeks time we could actualy be above them and our season has been a fucking disaster.

No it fucking well is not good enough

I am a complete miserable cunt but they day I am content that we scraped a draw at home to a non entity like Kilmarnock will be the day i have stopped caring about Aberdeen football club.

Strange game.

First half we had all the possession and territory but never really looked like scoring.  Then gave away two pretty poor goals with Mawene losing his man totally for the first and killie running through the centre of the defence for the second.  Was really against the run of play with both goals on the counter.

Didn't see enough of Chalali or Fallon to make much of a comment and Chalali was switched to the RW with Fyvie pushed up front at some point.

Our goal came from a corner, where we unusually looked dangerous all day.  Ball came out to Considine on the edge of the box a scored what from the RDU looked a little McLeish-esque.

Also had what looked like a pen turned down when Challali was booked for diving, interesting to hear from someone with a better view.

2nd half Broon hooked Chalali (was he injured) and put on Pawlett.  Fyvie now seemed to be playing just off Fallon as he did at Hibs.  Again we dominated the game and tbh actually looked like we could score.  Easy header from another corner for the equaliser and looked like only one winner.  Sadly our play kinda of disintegrated in the last 15-20mins with far too much reliance on the long ball and Cammy Bell doing his best to waste time.

Overall a game we should have won but didn't due to two aberrations in defence.

Osbourne was again immense, esp 2nd half and deservedly got MotM.

Fyvie played in, I think, 4 different positions: RW, CF, in the "hole" and CM.  Not sure this is good for the loon and never really excelled in any of them.

Chris Clark is shit

Fallon and Chalali had their moments, good and bad, and I'll reserve judgement.

Was a last minute decision to go, and having finally see us score, am glad I did.

I honestly think we're not far from being an ok side.  Despite the problems with lack of width the team work hard and are organised.  Individual mistakes will continue to cost us until we start scoring more regularly and hopefully Fallon and Chalali start against East Fife on Tue.

3rd bottom and losing incredibly bad goals and HAVING to come back from 2 goals down. Simply not good enough. There's definitely a cock around but (for once :-)) it's no Jute!!

We hardly ever beat Killie tho and every time we play them you all go on and on about how we should be beating them but how long ago was it that we consistently got results against them

I never ever expect Aberdeen to win any game these days - I am genuinely surprised when I hear that we have got 3 points - I could have bet a million pounds that we wouldn't beat Killie