Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Motherwell v Aberdeen

glasgow sheep

ru8bj8.jpg

The event pits home fan against away fan in a race for money - you run from the half-way line, around a life-sized statue of Stuart McCall three times, then compose yourself to score past Motherwell's mascot, Claret, either from the edge of the box (the £100 ball) or the penalty spot (the £50 ball).

Enter at the Cash Converters Motherwell Facebook page by CLICKING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

The draw will close at 10.00am on Friday September 23rd.

*Please note: You must be aged over 18 to take part, and proof of age will be required on the day. You must also already possess a match ticket.

http://www.facebook.com/CashConvertersSPL?sk=app_246756018687044

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of http://www.afcheritage.org/Matches/Stats/headtohead.cfm?set=1

10yr record at Fir Park:

Played 17 Won 7 Drawn 4 Lost 6 For 20 Against 20

Last 5 vs Motherwell

02 Apr 2011 Motherwell 2 - 1 Aberdeen SPL 4,458

15 Feb 2011 Aberdeen 1 - 2 Motherwell SPL 6,882

18 Sep 2010 Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen SPL 5,251

30 Jan 2010 Aberdeen 0 - 3 Motherwell SPL 9,555

21 Nov 2009 Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen SPL 4,668

I think we will lose this. Murderwell have something to prove to thier own fans as well. The previous 10yr record is fairly evenly balanced and I think as a team we are on an utter downer.

Will be interesting to see how this largely new side copes with the perennial humiliating cup defeat to lower league opposition.  I would say in our last 3 league games we have been unlucky to come away with only 2points and have deserved more.  Hopefully CB,AK and the team use this and the embarrassment of the cup to raise their game a notch and go out there and get a result rather than fail to build on recent league performances and pathetically collapse as per usual.

Apparently 'Well have looked pretty shaky in defence recently and the way to beat them is to go defensive and hit them on the break, which is exactly how I expect CB to play it.  Of course if we lose he'll be castigated for not being more offensive and given our defence I don't think any of us would be confident playing this way.

Both teams have something to prove so should be competitive at the very least