Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Aberdeen v Arabs

glasgow sheep

Jack played very well yesterday at right back. And based on yesterday's performance, the pairing of Osbourne and Arnasson shouldn't be broken up barring injuries or suspension. What we really do miss is a left footed winger, Milsom doesn't have the pace to beat his man.

aye those two are genuine class and i hope to fuck they are here next season. But saying that, folly, jack and fyvie are easily good enough to play the same positions. I'm not meaning to put those two down at all, i just wish we had good players in every position, rather than no players in some positions and a few in one.

never seen jack play badly at rb but i do think he's got more to offer in the middle of the park. imo we seem to be fucking it up completely in terms of jack, fyvie and pawlett becoming real players.

never seen jack play badly at rb but i do think he's got more to offer in the middle of the park. imo we seem to be fucking it up completely in terms of jack, fyvie and pawlett becoming real players.

This is something that worries me. Remember Foster was actually a striker when he came through....

I think Osbourne has been MOTM at every game I've been to this season. Get the boy signed up. Same goes for Arnason but I can't see him staying. He'll sign a pre contract in January more than likely. :(

Great win. I spent as much time screaming abuse at that big Kane looking cunt Kenneth. Horrible human being. I think I hate him as much as Lee Silky Wilkie.  :hammer:

Great to finally see a win after managing to miss all the others so far this season.

For the first time in what seems like decades we are genuinely threatening at set pieces, although the carnage that was the united defence has to be taken into account.

Osbourne is an absolute beast and if we can keep one out of him and Arnie I'd go for him (although I'd obviously love to keep both).  Does mean that Fyvie (and to a lesser extent Jack) are shunted out of position but hopefully both will try a learn from the new roles and the performances of the two in the middle.

Fallon and Vernon should be starting every game now.  Considine and Mawene are doing ok together but will make mistakes over the course of a season, but given a chance will hopefully do well enough.

Only negative this weekend was again Chris Clark. I would be fucking raging if I was Pawlett that this clown got on the park instead of me.

anyway onward and upward. Celtic should hold no fear this weekend then the Huns at Pittodrie always has potential.

I see brown is in the paper urging the club to splash out on deals for Arnasson and Osbourne, here's hoping they do.

I think those two are very important. We all know that. This is where we'll see if Milne and the board has any fucking interest in the product on the park and keeping the backbone of a good team on the park. I'm nae holding my breath.