Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Celtic V Aberdeen

mizer

Watched it online. Was impressed. Many positives. Slick passing, great determination and fight.

:clap: Exactly what I was hoping for except for the result. I knew Celtic would be there for the taking just a pity we could not weather the storm just after we scored, think the Celtic Fans may have really go on their backs.

I agree with Broon's questioning of Jack's first yellow card. Ridiculous decision. Especially after Mulgrew got away with a worse one. It's a conspiracy.  ::)

Great goal and all round performance from Jack as far as I saw. Poor tackle aside. Still LOL out loud at the folk that don't rate him. It's a shame that the dirty timmy minks stole a winner like but encouraging performance none the less.

The huns are strong on the road but they don't like coming up to Pittodrie so I think if we play how we've been playing we'll cuase them problems. Mon the Dons.

Mulgrew got booked for his celebration too (aor at least Setanta put up a caption after their goal that he did), but I dont think either deserved it.

Soory mate, but he definitely didn't get booked.

Yet another demonstration of Lenny's rant against referees resulting in getting the benefit of doubt in every decision. Some consistency is required....simple as, and yet we all know it'll never happen.

check the commentary for jacks goal on this one. I think its meant to be celtic TV but perhaps its radio clyde?

I'm pretty sure thats Celtic TV. Sounds giey like the fella who was doing the commentary when Z'drillic fired home in the 93rd minute at the Tattie-Bowl!