Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Deer Shaggers vs Sheep Shaggers - Xmas Eve 1230KO

mizer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the game. We're shading it at half time and have had a good last 15-20 minutes of the first half. We're defending quite well but ICT are shaky at the back. Possibly a professional foul on Vernon after only a couple of minutes - I'd like to see it again but could have been a red?

Worst player on the park? Foster. Simply not good enough.

Quite surprised at the stats on the BBC website as it felt like we were marginally the better team without, as usual, creating enough chances. Looked like a lack of concentration that cost us any points.  Not a great game and a very disappointing result. Good work by Milsom for our goal.

With Caley looking pretty poor at the back, we really need to be creating more chances in a game like that. We definitely missed Pawlett.

Quite surprised at the stats on the BBC website as it felt like we were marginally the better team without, as usual, creating enough chances. Looked like a lack of concentration that cost us any points.  Not a great game and a very disappointing result. Good work by Milsom for our goal.

With Caley looking pretty poor at the back, we really need to be creating more chances in a game like that. We definitely missed Pawlett.

Did not create that many chances when he was on the field last week either.

met up with my pal who is an inverness fan after the game and he refused to gloat as ICT had been soooooo guf.  I have honestly seen a higher standard of football in the 3rd division.  Thought hayes looked good for ict, wanted to sign him for a couple of seasons now

Just seen the goals on SSN.

Poor defending for both Inverness goals but if we had someone on both posts we wouldn't have conceded them. We had someone on the opposite post for both goals.  :hammer:

Some good work by Milsom on the left for our goal.

Correct. I was thinking to myself yesterday if we had an old head like Russell in there would the same have happened? I don't think so.