Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

St. Johnstone v Dons - *Tue 13th Dec

Tyrant

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Folly was due back in September? ???

He was on the bench once or twice near the start of the season, then not a word...now suddenly a 'long-term' injury again. Really hope he gets back and is as good as he was again. Anyone know if it's the same type of injury?

It's almost like there could have been something newsworthy in that. Though of course a story would've been published, and I must have missed the story's entire existence. The news coverage of Aberdeen is really on the ball after all. Not at all lazy or obese.

Back on topic, I don't envy any of you lot going tonight, but a win at this time of year is usually a good buzz

coyr!

from beeb

1918:

"The weather in Perth is foul and very changeable. It goes from foul to really stinking. In any case, the referee Steven Mclean has decided that the wind is tolerable, so it's game on."

1920:

Here's what ref Steven Mclean had to say: "Fortunately, the pitch is fantastic and there are no concerns about the surrounding area. The only concern would be the overhead conditions, but it is not a constant and the players seem happy and comfortable with it. I have spoken to the managers, the chairman and the groundstaff and everybody involved seems prepared to give the game a chance."

we'll rip these tonight.

1-0

Sky seem to think osbourne is playing right back, I presume this is their ignorance rather than a tactical change.

Getting more and more pissed off that Peter Pawlett is getting left out and even when he comes on like last week he only gets a few minutes.

Never gone 9 away from home with out a win they just said...oh well