Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

St. Johnstone v Dons - *Tue 13th Dec

Tyrant

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A stroke of genius if you like conceeding goals.

Jack did well in midfield. Osbourne did well going forward from right back, but he was poor defensivly being beaten many a time and is to blame for the goal conceeded.

But you know, Jack sCoReD frOMz da HalFweY LineZ!

A stroke of genius if you like conceeding goals.

Jack did well in midfield. Osbourne did well going forward from right back, but he was poor defensivly being beaten many a time and is to blame for the goal conceeded.

But you know, Jack sCoReD frOMz da HalFweY LineZ!

I could have sworn we won last night despite having a player sent off. Won away from home and lost a goal in time added too. Maybe I've got it as wrong as Brown clearly did. Fuck sake.

Everything's fine guys. We beat St Johnstone 2-1 so shut the fuck up if you have anything to say about the teams performance or team selection.  Brown, Milne, Clark & the rest are legends. Stand Free.

Fuck sake.

:lolabove:

I do agree though, I thought it was a bit suspect, especially for their goal. But we won, in horrific conditions, a man down and away from home. I genuinely thought there were aspects of our play which were quite promising and Dodds was right. They tried to play football despite the conditions. No head in sand from me though, there is a lot of work still to do and that tactical gamble definitely could have gone the other way last night. Luckily the saints were pish.

Everything's fine guys. We beat St Johnstone 2-1 so shut the fuck up if you have anything to say about the teams performance or team selection.  Brown, Milne, Clark & the rest are legends. Stand Free.

Fuck sake.

Is that what I said "everything is fine"? Fuck sake indeed.

We won a game we deserved to but clearly doing that against a team a good bit further up the table is hard to accept. But aye, Clark is a legend, oh wait, I never fucking said that either.

Osborne started out as a RB/CM apparently, and he moved to that position comfortably at Ibrox. The team actually got the upper hand and should probably have won. And obviously Jack started out as a CM before McGhee moved him to RB. So last night was no gamble at all.

Milsom came advertised as a player who started out at LB, so instead of persisting with Clark/McArdle as occasional starting FBs, I'd like to see Milsom tried there.

The first yellow was definatly warranted. The second one not so much but you should know not to dive in when you've already been booked so I don't think there can be too much complaints

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter, another moment and example of his lack of concentration. Though at least it showed there was some passion for the cause.

According to the EE after that game, we're now the dirtiest team in the SPL.

If Ian Black plays for Hearts on Saturday, sure he'll do something to rectify that statistic. Unless of course he is too knackered from the homers he has been doing this week ;)