Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

SAF: 25 years at Man Utd

Kowalski

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You speak on behalf of others? How arrogant. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Nope I didn't say that, I concede the wording may have been slightly ambiguous but i thought given your supreme intellect you would have spotted i was meaning that i found it hard to take you seriously.  I can only apologize for this oversight, given the telling off you gave TF for misunderstanding you i assumed that you were flawless in your understanding in others posts.  My Bad.

A shit quote? You don't even understand it.

Understand it just fine, its just a bit pish is all. 

You're just batting for your equally sad "mate", you virtual pal.

So what if i am?  I don't always agree with TF but he is a good poster on the forum and i have come to value his opinion.  I don't like bullies and the way that you behave toward him is in a bullying manner.  I'm very confident he loses no sleep over it whatsoever and certainly needs no one to "bat" for him but i will be damned if i'm just going to sit back and pretend that i find your actions acceptable. 

No way on earth that I respond to good debate with vitriol. Never have. Never will. Prove it. You're speaking shite.

ok then

You speak on behalf of others? How arrogant. Who the fuck do you think you are?

A shit quote? You don't even understand it. You're just batting for your equally sad "mate", you virtual pal.

No way on earth that I respond to good debate with vitriol. Never have. Never will. Prove it. You're speaking shite.

Pretty open and shut case.  If you ever end up in court don't go defending yourself son.

I don't like bullies and the way that you behave toward him is in a bullying manner.

So you fail to recognise the truth that the only time I ever engage with him on here is when he attacks me?

And I'm the bully?

What the fuck is "bullying" anyway on a webchatspeaksite? It's only words therefore impossible to bully or be bullied.

You're speaking shite mate.

Is that bullying too? To be honest and express my opinion.

You are a weak human being. That's my opinion too. Is that ok by you for me to think that? Go suck his cock again. Pathetic.

So you fail to recognise the truth that the only time I ever engage with him on here is when he attacks me?

And I'm the bully?

What the fuck is "bullying" anyway on a webchatspeaksite? It's only words therefore impossible to bully or be bullied.

You're speaking shite mate.

Is that bullying too? To be honest and express my opinion.

You are a weak human being. That's my opinion too. Is that ok by you for me to think that? Go suck his cock again. Pathetic.

1.  Its impossible to recognize a truth that does not exist.

2.  In this case no as to be a bully there must be a recipient that is suffering negatively because of your actions.  If you look again at what i actually said i never called you a bully, i just said you were behaving in a bullying manner.  I.E you are posturing in a way that a bully would but because no one is scared of you then you are not a bully........ more like a wannabee.  I trust you can see that there is a distinct difference.

3.  Of course you can bully with words.  In fact i would say its the key to a successful bully to be able to intimidate with vocabulary as well as fists.  Those with low self esteem are very vulnerable to what people might say to them, given that bullies prey on the weak a verbal assault can be very damaging and with effects sometimes lasting a lifetime.

4.  I'm really not.

5  No, see the first part of point 2.

6  Your just taking stabs in the dark now.  You are perfectly entitled to your opinion and if thinking that makes you happy then you fire on son.  Objectively its just  not a very credible opinion i'm afraid.  You just don't know anywhere near enough about me, or my life experiences, to make comment on my character in such a way. 

1.  Its impossible to recognize a truth that does not exist.

2.  In this case no as to be a bully there must be a recipient that is suffering negatively because of your actions.  If you look again at what i actually said i never called you a bully, i just said you were behaving in a bullying manner.  I.E you are posturing in a way that a bully would but because no one is scared of you then you are not a bully........ more like a wannabee.  I trust you can see that there is a distinct difference.

3.  Of course you can bully with words.  In fact i would say its the key to a successful bully to be able to intimidate with vocabulary as well as fists.  Those with low self esteem are very vulnerable to what people might say to them, given that bullies prey on the weak a verbal assault can be very damaging and with effects sometimes lasting a lifetime.

4.  I'm really not.

5  No, see the first part of point 2.

6  Your just taking stabs in the dark now.  You are perfectly entitled to your opinion and if thinking that makes you happy then you fire on son.  Objectively its just  not a very credible opinion i'm afraid.  You just don't know anywhere near enough about me, or my life experiences, to make comment on my character in such a way.

How about this as an intelligent riposte?

Go fuck yourself.

It's a messageboard, with topics.

Yet you engage on personals, ignoring any debate possibility whatsoever.

Fucking saddo.

Your riposte is succinct and inspiring, i honestly cant believe i left myself so wide open.  Please point out more of my flaws sensei, i thought debate was providing logical reasons and solid arguments to back your point.  This is what i did in my last posts and i swear i thought we were debating.  Grant me your wisdom sensei, how should i debate?  Is constant unwarranted personal attacks the key?  ???

Ok. Last post. I'll educate you and him. Here's the truth.

Any ignorant or damaged fuck that tries to be clever and take me on gets a bloody nose.

Kow and ST have learned to back off. You and TF are too stupid to.

I will never get one over on fj because he has class. He knows the score. His irreverance is beautiful to behold.

cts is the best poster on the planet. Him and a guy called sharpie who sadly doesn't post no more are a cut above.

The boy el padre kens the score too.

Big Al and mizer are similarly skilled.

Unlike you two immature fuckwits, they don't engage on personals where the forum is impersonal.

Its wordz, not peeps.

Grow up you fucking child.

I will never get one over on fj because he has class. He knows the score. His irreverance is beautiful to behold.

Awww shucks thanks rocket. That's nice. Respect brother.  doh!

Shouldn't it be irreverence though?

Fuck I forgot the important  ;)

Fucking ruined that post. Might as well just do a Gary Speed now and you'll all be wanting to know why. Well I just fucking explained it.

Ok. Last post. I'll educate you and him. Here's the truth.

Any ignorant or damaged fuck that tries to be clever and take me on gets a bloody nose.

Kow and ST have learned to back off. You and TF are too stupid to.

cts is the best poster on the planet. Him and a guy called sharpie who sadly doesn't post no more are a cut above.

The boy el padre kens the score too.

Big Al and mizer are similarly skilled.

Unlike you two immature fuckwits, they don't engage on personals where the forum is impersonal.

Its wordz, not peeps.

Grow up you fucking child.

Yet you are the one that cant help but get personal when in disagreement.  I'm trying to decide whether your at it or you genuinely don't see the contradiction here.  If your at it then you really shouldn't be throwing all these bricks around the glass house with regards to being childish.......... if your not then your mentally deficient somewhere which is also childlike in its own way i suppose.