Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen v Motherwell

glasgow sheep

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if safety is their concern they should similarly enforce these rules when the OF are in town. Given the much larger numbers fans safety would be of increased concern.

My take in this particular case is if they are blocking the view of others, the others could perhaps choose from the 1600 or so unoccupied seats with a full view of the match. I suspect no one actually complained and it was actions purely motivated by the joyless and arbitrary bastards we have stewarding and policing football.

Fun watching these self same officious cunts with a bloated sense of their own importance do next to nothing when presented with 4 thousand people doing precisely the same thing. Suddenly that motivation deserts them.

And if safety is their concern they should similarly enforce these rules when the OF are in town. Given the much larger numbers fans safety would be of increased concern.

My take in this particular case is if they are blocking the view of others, the others could perhaps choose from the 1600 or so unoccupied seats with a full view of the match. I suspect no one actually complained and it was actions purely motivated by the joyless and arbitrary bastards we have stewarding and policing football.

Fun watching these self same officious cunts with a bloated sense of their own importance do next to nothing when presented with 4 thousand people doing precisely the same thing. Suddenly that motivation deserts them.

It's infuriating if you ask me.

Although I'm sure someone phoned Jim Traynor and said the requests for the fans to sit down were motivated by people complaining that they couldn't see. They could have moved of course and some clown on Your Call doesn't convince me that it's necessarily the truth I guess.