Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

glasgow sheep

At the minute, given the players out of contract this season, if we do avoid relegation this season, next season will merely be a formality.

Either way it's a race between us Hearts and the Huns for financial oblivion.

[/quote

It is probably the only thing we're capable of winning against them right now ::)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/16018104.stm

He loves the corner start.

Helen, Hibs and Caley up next. Surely to fuck we can 7 points at least. Surely? I do think when Arnason is back we will be more solid. If we have the same out as we did against Dunfy and Utd we SHOULD get those 7 points

Agree with Arnason back we will be better at the back but will not sort the lack of chances being created for the strikers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/16018104.stm

He loves the corner start.

Helen, Hibs and Caley up next. Surely to fuck we can 7 points at least. Surely? I do think when Arnason is back we will be more solid. If we have the same out as we did against Dunfy and Utd we SHOULD get those 7 points

why does he keep saying "he didnt have a save to make"? He did, he didn't fucking save them though.

And he is right, saying Aberdeen are bottom of the league is fucking embarrassing.

Urgh, get us relegated and get it over and done with. This is fucking embarrassing and as someone else said, so what if we stay up? We'll be just as pish next season as the club do not invest substantially in the playing squad. Cunts. Fuck you Aberdeen.

Jager?

TBH prior to today I did doubt it.

After sitting through that today however, any doubt I had has disappeared.

We are officially in the deep brown stuff

I was the same, and I still can't really believe we will be fighting relegation come May but the evidence to the that effect is mounting each week.  The only consplation I can take is that we are almost always shite at killie and I have seen much worse performances there from better dons teams.  Yet another game where we seemed to have loads of possession and territory but created fuck all, then we gift them a couple of goals (the first was embarrasing) and games over.  Quite how Fallon and Clark stayed on the pitch I don't know (or even why they started) but in all honesty few if any can get pass marks for Saturday.

After a brief blip and load of goals vs united and the pars that's four straight defeats, if that extends to five or six then can't see how broon can stay.  I honestly don't think we're much worse than everyone else in this league, however we're in a rut and will remain there unless we start geting points on the board.

Who died and made you "keeper of teh lolzaz"?

Oh yeah, gary fuckin speed ;D

Now stop acting like a whiney bitch :-*

I heard that's why he topped himself.

Saw Sportscene last night. I know Considine fucked it up but Brown hardly covered himself in glory. Again for the second he was left exposed but should he have been beaten at his near post like that?

One thing is certain. We are shite.