Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Dons put £5m price tag on Fyvie

mizer

Changed? He came on when we were one down and the game finished the same way. His influence on the game was at best limited, clearly an EPL player. That said I'd have started him, he is a bit better than some who started and he has pace, something that team is short of.

Will do well to get the blazer off in the EPL. Guess you've got have ambition but I think that currently far outstrips ability.

Changed? He came on when we were one down and the game finished the same way. His influence on the game was at best limited, clearly an EPL player. That said I'd have started him, he is a bit better than some who started and he has pace, something that team is short of.

Will do well to get the blazer off in the EPL. Guess you've got have ambition but I think that currently far outstrips ability.

He's been disappointing since coming back from his injury, which is also about the length of time Aluko spent phoning it in before leaving. Not wanting to be here probably has more to do with it than ability.

In a way though, I think this is all related to the point about there being hee haw coaching in place at Aberdeen. Young players develop up to a point but then there's no one capable of helping them get to the next level. Not surprised at that age people want to go somewhere they can better themselves. Even a few League 1 teams have better coaches/facilities than we do.

The way I saw it we were utter shite in the first half. In the second half he came on and we immediately looked a lot better. Fyvie was one of the few that didn't look like a rabbit caught in headlights whenever he had the ball. Granted he wasn't ultimately able to influence the result.