Saturday 19th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Celtic v Aberdeen

pars vs dons

Langfield is so thick and so rubbish at his supposed craft.

Picks up the ball in the first couple of minutes when there was an obvious possibility of passback interpretation.

Reactions of a slug for the first.

Came off his line for the 2nd when he was never getting it, then got caught in no mans land.

Howler at the third.

Hey Clangfool...    :wave:

It's ok, he's out of contract this summer....

oh.

Holy shit. A post from Rocket which isn't complete and utter bullshit! Good effort.

Hmmm... must try harder. Here goes...

Hemmin rocket, that's bang out of order. We support our team through thick and thin. You can't be going around dissing one of our players, one of the longest serving.

Fuck off you.

Intelligent debate, you fucking retard. Stick to the topic. Slagging Mr. Langfield like that is way out of line. We don't need "supporters" like you, a total cunt who has nothing positive to say ever, about AFC.

I don't see anything positive. What have I missed?

Langfield had a life threatening condition. Have you forgotten? Can't you cut him any slack? He's trying his damnedest for us and all you can do is criticise, blah de fucking blah.

His defective head does not concern me. His defective ability does.

Heartless cunt.

Knob.

Hmmm... must try harder. Here goes...

Hemmin rocket, that's bang out of order. We support our team through thick and thin. You can't be going around dissing one of our players, one of the longest serving.

Fuck off you.

Intelligent debate, you fucking retard. Stick to the topic. Slagging Mr. Langfield like that is way out of line. We don't need "supporters" like you, a total cunt who has nothing positive to say ever, about AFC.

I don't see anything positive. What have I missed?

Langfield had a life threatening condition. Have you forgotten? Can't you cut him any slack? He's trying his damnedest for us and all you can do is criticise, blah de fucking blah.

His defective head does not concern me. His defective ability does.

Heartless cunt.

Knob.

You mis-read my post I think. I completely agreed with your post re Langfield. Spastic.