Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dons to vote no to Newco

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But who's to blame here?  Where are BBC Scotland supposedly getting their stories from?  I'm not sure its the club's fault, this time.

Spence said he called the club last night and that is where he got his story. Fraser?

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.FUCK OFF.

FUCK

OFF

:hammer:

Aberdeen Chairman Stewart Milne has denied that Aberdeen have decided to vote no to newco Rangers, saying club has yet to make decision.

With evidence so compelling in terms of Rangers' sporting and financial misconduct, balanced against the prospect of an almost entirely quantifiable cost of not having them around for a few seasons, anyone who is truely 'yet to make a decision' is surely not a fit and proper person to run a football club.

Please tell us, Mr Milne, what is the missing part of the puzzle that you need to make your decision?

If you have to wait for 5 other clubs to declare, in order that our vote doesn't matter, then to me that characterises everything that is wrong with the club under your stewardship, and I am finished with Aberdeen until you are gone.

I am not even looking at the wrong doings of the past, I am looking at Rangers being dead and this is a new club with no history, thus new clubs have to apply to get into the SFL if a space opens up.

What's to stop Cove Rangers, applying to get into the SPL?

Does that mean if we get relagated we can just apply for re-entry into the SPL?

No further updates from bbc or afc, clarification required asap I would suggest.

Wtf is Milne playing at? I was looking at season ticket prices at 10 am today, now I'm feeling totally scunnered with the whole thing again.

Sort it out, just say no. Now.

No further updates from bbc or afc, clarification required asap I would suggest.

Wtf is Milne playing at? I was looking at season ticket prices at 10 am today, now I'm feeling totally scunnered with the whole thing again.

Was doing exact same. Cynic in me wonders if this was an attempt to see how many folk renewed on the back of the rumour of a no vote.

What clarification is required?  Milne has said the club haven't decided - although we all wish they would.

BBC was a non story.

Clarification as in bbc and afc still saying completely different things, and as usual SM not saying what we all want to hear.

What rangers have done is unacceptable and inexcusable, so why not just come out and say that?

I want to hear Milne say 'No'.

Clarification as in bbc and afc still saying completely different things, and as usual SM not saying what we all want to hear.

What rangers have done is unacceptable and inexcusable, so why not just come out and say that?

I want to hear Milne say 'No'.

BBC have no quotes, although it's curious they haven't pulled or changed their story.

Agreed on your last two sentences though.

Latest:

BBC Scotland has learned that Aberdeen will also say no to Charles Green's application for his relaunched Rangers to replace the old club.

And the Dons' third largest shareholder Jim Cummings says he will call for an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders if the club vote in favour of the Rangers newco application, with Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne indicating a final decision has not yet been reached.

What a complete debacle and one thats symbolic of Milne and his tenure whilst in charge of the club. Any man and his dug will tell you that if AFC vote yes, then a massive amount of fans will walk away from the club for a very long time. For me, thats true anyway. And if AFC vote no but Newco Huns are allowed back in anyway, then I just can't see myself going back to Scottish football. Completely disillusioned with the whole farce and what the fucks the point?

With all this talk o them going tae the first division, and the teams there boycotting then. Is there any league in the world that would actually welcome them!

Its been said before but it is Funny when Celtic and them were talking about going tae England they couldn't give two fucks about the rest of us!! Now they expect us to back them up! Absolute scum.

Bored o this shit.