Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

The Time Is Now - AFC Statement

Well versed statement which I have no issue with, but the key is the last paragraph. Supporters can back the club to the hilt, but everyone from the bottom up needs to start delivering or the goodwill factor will soon evaporate into thin air.

Lets do it and make us all enjoy the success that will come with it  :thumbsup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the "Donate A Season Ticket" idea the club has.

With a 16,000 mile round trip for a game, I figured I would buy an ST, purely as a gesture of support.  Now, at least someone can get the benefit of a free ticket.

Fuck sake.

Why didn't you say before I opened my fucking wallet?

I'd have easily taken a donation off you.

The time is also now to sort out the online shop. Most of it still says 'products/images coming soon'.

Noticed the Flynn trackie top big Vern's wearing for the first time but only available in XL now.

Tbh I think they'd be getting more cash from me if they just took care of wee bits and pieces that meant I could see what's on offer.

I really like the "Donate A Season Ticket" idea the club has.

With a 16,000 mile round trip for a game, I figured I would buy an ST, purely as a gesture of support.  Now, at least someone can get the benefit of a free ticket.

Part-time support.

I don't know how I didn't notice that. I read over it several times. Had to go look at afc chat to see what the problem is.

Also googled let's and it seems fine. My mistake. It stands for let us. I never realised that.

As in Let's all laugh at Andrew?  :thumbsup:

Don't think we've sold 9000 season tickets at all. Apparently only 9000 tickets sold for the Ross County game as of yesterday. Still need to get mine. Had the Rangers faf been resolved quicker I would have renewed last pay day but I have since spunked that money on coke, hookers and beer shite so they can wait till next payday.

Don't think we've sold 9000 season tickets at all. Apparently only 9000 tickets sold for the Ross County game as of yesterday. Still need to get mine. Had the Rangers faf been resolved quicker I would have renewed last pay day but I have since spunked that money on coke, hookers and beer shite so they can wait till next payday.

Yeah looks like 9000 sold for County which tbh this far in advance is impressive. Should be a good crowd for that. Suspect ST is around 7-8000 which is excellent but alot of them may be free kids tickets

• 2 weeks later...

Sell out saturday sold 11,386 (not including section Y for some reason or away end), apparently.

Not to shabby given alot of folk will patg and still over a week away

Think that is actually fairly impressive.

How many will County get  ???