Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Tims opening day of the season

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20120730/celtic-v-aberdeen-saturday-4th-august-2012_2212158_2860043

Celtic v Aberdeen - Saturday 4th August 2012, KO 12.45pm

Kick off for the Dons opening game of the season against SPL champions Celtic has now been confirmed as 12.45pm.

Our ticket allocation for this game has SOLD OUT.

Please note this match is ALL-TICKET and tickets are strictly non-transferrable.

A very limited number of seats are still available on our supporters bus to this game. This is priced at just £17 return. Departure time will be confirmed in due course.

Please call the ticket office on 01224 63 1903 to book your seat.

EXTRA TICKETS FOR CELTIC

Celtic v Aberdeen - Saturday 4th August 2012, KO 12.45pm

Kick off for the Dons opening game of the season against SPL champions Celtic has now been confirmed as 12.45pm.

We are delighted to announce we have managed to secure an extra allocation of tickets for this match.

These tickets will go on sale at 9am on Wednesday 1st August.

Tickets are strictly limited to 2 per Season Ticket Holder and the name and address of each person attending will be required when purchasing.

Please note this match is ALL-TICKET and tickets are strictly non-transferrable.

Tickets can be purchased by calling the ticket office on 01224 63 1903 or by popping in to the ticket office at Pittodrie.

A very limited number of seats are still available on our supporters bus to this game. This is priced at just £17 return. Departure time will be confirmed in due course.

Please call the ticket office on 01224 63 1903 to book your seat.

I would have liked to have gone to this game, its the first spl game after the demise of der hun and the two teams who hate rangers the most are playing each other and it would be an interesting environment to be a part of.  I cant not see there being a bit of anti-hun love in going and fully expect the whole stadium to sing "lets all laugh at rangers" quite a few times

Fuck singing anything with those cunts, they will be unbearable

I do know what you mean dude but the huns in the third division is something to be celebrated.  Its going to happen at most grounds around the country come saturday i reckon

Fuck singing anything with those cunts, they will be unbearable

Amen to that GS. I hope no-one ever gives any one an opportunity to refer to us as Abergreen. Fuck Celtic. I will always hate them as much as their deceased / diseased brethren.

I understand where you're coming from, but we're playing them. We will always hate rangers more than them anyway ;)

Amen to that GS. I hope no-one ever gives any one an opportunity to refer to us as Abergreen. Fuck Celtic. I will always hate them as much as their deceased / diseased brethren.

I understand where you're coming from, but we're playing them. We will always hate rangers more than them anyway ;)

To be honest i don't really give a fuck what others refer to us as, if opposition fans are deluded into thinking we have a soft spot for the tims then more the fools them.  For a while in the 90's i did hate rangers more than celtic but have hated them equally for at least 15 years now.  Regardless though no one can deny it will be a unique moment in football come saturday and i stand by what i said, it will be a very interesting atmosphere to be a part of for those that attend.

Yea it's not worth it with the Huns in div 3. What were they thinking?  ::)

Where in the stadium are the seats tho? Are they the usual crappy visitors allotment?

I paid about 50 quid to watch the farce that paraded itself as Liverpool V Toronto FC from the 2nd deck @ the Rogers Centre. Seats were decent but the game was shite.

I pay about 18 pounds to watch Canada's World Cup Qualifiers and sit in the BMO Field equivalent to the RDS.

All about perceived value isn't it?