Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Celtic v Aberdeen - Match Thread

No need to repost the negatives as the are fairly obvious but I take confidence from that game.  We will do better this season I think and if Anderson stays fit we have a chance of competing at the right end of t he table for a change for the european places.

Roll on County

Oh and as an aside I can see where the financial Armageddon stories were coming from.  Terrible home support for their biggest game of the season till they win the title.  We'll be seeing crowds of 30,000 at parkhead before long if they carry on playing like that, and more worryingly for them looked like a lot of empty corporate seats and boxes yesterday

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted, really am.  I thought we played really well yesterday and ceptic could not get a grip on the game at all.  Lennon can moan all he likes about euro hangovers but the reason Celtic were uninspiring was because we pressed them so well in the middle of the park.

Anderson and Considine looked like they have been playing together for ten years and lets just hope they can both play the majority of games this season.  Naysmith also looked the part and i would be quite happy to see Osbourne play the season at rb as we looked really balanced when he was moved there after fifteen minutes.  I really hate seeing Jack being moved to fb though and would still like to see another fb come in, we were far more effective when jack went into the middle yesterday.  Thought Mcginn was pretty mince but he did look nervous.  hayes was lively enough considering the fb he was up against and at times we really moved the ball well.  One thing i would add is what the fuck has Pawlett done to piss off brown?  Could not believe he wasn't taken on for Mcginn but in fairness the kid fraser looked lively..  Rae was excellent and Hughes showsx signs of actually having the kind of Guile in midfield we have been lacking for years.  I foresee a good season ahead and we will score a lot more goals than last year

Sickening. Although we didn't have much going forward neither did Celtic really although I concede they had more of the ball. Langfield's gaffe wasn't surprising. Which underlines why the fuck he shouldn't be at our fucking club. Get him to fuck. We are all Jason Brown.  Bring on Ross Cunty.