Dunfermline vs Dons

Anyone heading down for this?

Ticket set up seems a bit of a farce:

Aberdeen FC support will be accommodated in the East Stand .it will be unallocated seating. Entry is by ticket only, NO cash turnstiles will be operating, tickets have to bepurchased fromthe ticket pod situated at the corner of the Main Stand and the East Stand . The Pod will be open from 6pm. Please allow extra time for this.

The ticket prices are Adult £15, Concession £10 and Under 12's £5.

The Turnstiles open at 6 45pm. Kick off is at 7.45pm.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heading down for this?

Ticket set up seems a bit of a farce:

Aberdeen FC support will be accommodated in the East Stand .it will be unallocated seating. Entry is by ticket only, NO cash turnstiles will be operating, tickets have to bepurchased fromthe ticket pod situated at the corner of the Main Stand and the East Stand . The Pod will be open from 6pm. Please allow extra time for this.

The ticket prices are Adult £15, Concession £10 and Under 12's £5.

The Turnstiles open at 6 45pm. Kick off is at 7.45pm.

eh wtf?

Queue to buy a ticket then queue to go through a turnstile.  That seems particularly retarded even for fife.

I'll be there

On the plus side £15 to get in is not bad and you do get a steak bridie.

Heading across from Edinburgh after work. Not a game we can afford to take lightly as Pars have won last 5 so will be confident especially after beating us 3-0 on our last visit.

Would you say that's all down to missing the last 8 minutes of Saturdays game?

No. As I made clear in the other thread I'm thoroughly delighted that I left early.  :

I'm only going to this game so I can look down my nose at those who didn't go as a real fan.  :thumbsup:

On the plus side £15 to get in is not bad and you do get a steak bridie.

Heading across from Edinburgh after work. Not a game we can afford to take lightly as Pars have won last 5 so will be confident especially after beating us 3-0 on our last visit.

Don't people only go to East End Park for the bridies? They better not be sold out before I get there. At least last time there was no Q for the ticket box thing then the gates themselves. Hopefully the same tonight!

Proper nervy about this!  :-\ 1-1 then we will win 3-1 AET.  :thumbsup: