Dunfermline vs Dons

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it is the Scottish Cup draw which is taking place on Monday.

Seems a bit strange that the SFL leave such a big gap between the ties being played & the draw being made. Not to even have a date for the draw is a total joke.

I guess nothing should be a surprise in Scottish fitba anymore

We were brutal. Didn't look like a team all night and only began to function semi properly when Andrson moved to centre half. 

Brown's selection and tactics were horrendous.

Langfield, despite some good saves still does not command his area and this is still a massive problem.

Mcginn has not impressed me at all since signing. Our midfield looks devoid of imagination, drive and passing range without Hughes and Jack. Osbourne was way off the pace and i think he's better at rb where he's coming on to the play.

Thank fuck we're through but if Brown doesnt get his act together it'll be a fucking long season.

P.S  Jason Brown -fuck off. You're taking the cunt out the whole club. For anyone who never saw it he was faking to do a warm up when sent out by the bench. Disgusting behaviour for a pro.

Only seen the highlights i'm afraid, we won ugly but we won and that's what matters most.

Re Mcginn he looks to be a player very low on confidence, he's yet to find his feet in the team but it was a good ball in from him for vernon to score from.  I would also add that he is quick and looks to have a good touch, the assist last night will be good for him so he should be a bit more confident against hibs on saturday.  I'm still hoping he is going to come good in other words.  As for ozzy everytime he has been at rb that i have seen he has been superb, he's hard to get past and is hugely dangerous going forward.  Sorry GS but i much prefer Jack in midfield.  Saturday is a massive game for us imo, biggest of the season so far.  After a drought we have scored 4 in our last 2 games, we need to carry that on.  A win with by a few goals and things will be looking significantly more rosy.  Really hoping Vernon goes on a run after scoring last night