League Cup QF v Helen Mirrren

Only got right to one game each night now apparently.

I'm not quite sure if this is the real reason but the Misses says its coz they are cocksucking motherfuckers, she also thinks they can go poke themselves with a shitty stick that she's informed me that she'd be happy to shit on herself. She added Neil Lennon was a ginger fud... Do you see the pregnancy hormones I have to deal with, and this is just due to lack of football commentary. Its crazy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were awful and I blame Brown fairly and squarely. How in fucks name he waited so long to make changes to a team that was quite evidently toiling I have no idea.

Vernon was very poor but not many played very well.

I've seen us play better aye but I didn't think we were that bad? Saves us all an expensive trip to Hampden to see us get pumped anyway.

Whether it was tactics or thick players  I don't know but there was a persistence, even wi 2 wee fellas up front to aimlessly punt the ball.

The Smirn defence ate that shit up all night. We looked much better playing it on the floor, Vernon at least had an earthly to keep possession then but too often players played themselves into a corner and punted it.

17 years without a trophy says to me no cup is a diddy cup/Micky Mouse cup to Dons anymore.

My thoughts exactly, would like us to do well in all comps, a cup win is a cup win, regardless of whether it brings Yoorope or not.  It's a shame but we need to focus on the league at the moment.

Dissappointing. Started both half's well but then we seemed to get dragged down to St Mirren's level. Had a good chunk of possession around their box but too often, we failed to do anything with it. Looked better once Fraser and Smith came on. Hayes and McGinn were lively and always looking to create but for one reason or another, it just didn't happen. Vernon continues his poor season, maybe time to freshen things up.

I fucking detest that cunt Goodwin. How that fuck-head manages to get on Sportscence and spout his fucking pish is beyond me. He's shite and just playing the pantomine villan to cover up for his serious inadequacies as a footballer.

I fucking detest that cunt Goodwin. How that fuck-head manages to get on Sportscence and spout his fucking pish is beyond me. He's shite and just playing the pantomine villan to cover up for his serious inadequacies as a footballer.

He is a horrible, horrible footballer.  He is everything that is wrong with Scottish football for the reasons you say there, and they are the same reasons why the technical aspect of the game is not being allowed to progress in Scotland.

Last night was one of the most frustrating 2 and a bit hours ever!

Listening to Celtic pump St Johnstone, whilst Aberdeen toiled away undescribed and rarely updated was bad enough. To then lose a penalty shoot out that was only half commented on was the last straw.

Demonstrated that we still have a long way to go before we can claim to be 'best of the rest'. Also saved some folks yet another expensive and most likely disappointing trip to Hampden, right enough.

Some weird substitutions and formation/positional changes from what little I heard of the game as well. Broon seemed to change the defence around at least 3 times?!

Ach well, about time we lowered our ridiculous expectations anyway....