Ross County v Aberdeen 3/11/12

it all went wrong when Hughes went off, dominated prior to that

Assume Hughes was injured? - feckin hope so with Clark being replacement.

I wasn't at the game, but watched it on a dodgy online stream. We were like a different team when Hayes and Smith came on, and after McGinn goal I really thought we'd get a draw at least.

Team before that was lethargic, and disjointed.

Not being at the game I can't comment on his general play, whether he is acting as a good foil for McGinn and Fraser/Hayes coming in off the flanks, but 1 goal in 12 league games this season isn't good enough from Vernon and he needs to be dropped for a couple of games - maybe time for McManus to come in to the first team squad and make a claim.

His movement and general play isn't too bad actually but against St Mirren we persisted wi high balls and no cunt was providing any support, when we looked far better getting it down and into his feet. We lump balls up to him and when that happens he gets more isolated and we may as well keep the fucking wingers on the bench, it's brutally frustrating.

It was a bit better yesterday but not by much though in fairness, we did create quite a few chances.

Had the chances and possession to win the game to take advantage. Fair play to county, they had a game plan and stuck to it and were gifted two, nearly three goals.

This was always going to happen at some point and plenty other teams will drop points up there.

The important thing is how we respond and another very tough game at st mirren

Had the chances and possession to win the game to take advantage. Fair play to county, they had a game plan and stuck to it and were gifted two, nearly three goals.

This was always going to happen at some point and plenty other teams will drop points up there.

The important thing is how we respond and another very tough game at st mirren

Goodwin got sent off yesterday I think.  Positive for next weekend.

Goodwin got sent off yesterday I think.  Positive for next weekend.

Fraser less likely to be assaulted then.

As I said previously it all went wrong when hughes went off, no guile in the middle of the park at all and we just couldn't keep the ball.  Also Anderson at RB did us no favours as he does not have the ability to overlap and create space for hayes or mcginn.  Two key signings for me are a rb (fucking still) and someone who can pick a pass.

I think Smith/Brown/Low will need to come in to the middle against St. Mirren. Smith looked as though he played there when he came on? A couple of times he skinned his man, made space and picked out a pass. I think we're needing something like that to get the ball to strikers on the deck and not lumped up from the back.

I think Smith/Brown/Low will need to come in to the middle against St. Mirren. Smith looked as though he played there when he came on? A couple of times he skinned his man, made space and picked out a pass. I think we're needing something like that to get the ball to strikers on the deck and not lumped up from the back.

Low is at Alloa is he not?