Aberdeen vs Celtic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 6 and half a dozen, mate. Whereever you go there'll be nae atmosphere. My personal preference is the South Stand because I prefer the view.

No atmosphere even for arguably the biggest game of the season...so far? Never sat in south before, how does it compare to RDU?

No atmosphere even for arguably the biggest game of the season...so far? Never sat in south before, how does it compare to RDU?

don't listen to him, someone seems to have pissed in his chips or something.

If we are doing well then the ground will be rocking, if not it will be it's usual quiet self.

Probably more likely to get singing in the RDU but the SS can rouse it's self when it wants to

If we are doing well then the ground will be rocking, if not it will be it's usual quiet self.

Probably more likely to get singing in the RDU but the SS can rouse it's self when it wants to

Cheers, away to buy my tickets...in RDU  ;D

Just telling it like it is, min. There's not been an atmosphere at Pittodrie for years. And singing? Singing is non-existent!