Is that our scary result out of the way?

Every season we have a nightmare result. Whether it's getting dumped out of a cup by Queen Of The South, or losing 6-0 in the league to the guys at the bottom. Every year we seem to have this knack of having ONE stupid result that just shouldn't have been.

As such, was today's defeat at Tynecastle our freak result of this year? I hope so. To beat high-flying United so comprehensibly, and then to hold the mighty Loko Moscow to a draw (when they were lucky to get a draw out of us!!) ... and then to throw all the hard work away with a joke of a result against the shitey mini-huns! Surely this has to be our "annual blip".

I would think (hope?) so, was thinking much the same to myself earlier today. From what I hear/read it just seems like we gifted them a win with a pathetic display of defending, let's hope that it's out of the system now and won't re-appear in Madrid.

Funnily enough after yesterday I now think we can get a point there, win v Copenhagen and qualify.

Haha. Forgot about that!! Hae a look at my Bebo, min. Ye'll see a photo I stole fae Ginge from Denmark.

It's that long-lost photo of the lot of us standin behind Robbie Winters after the Farum game, giein the fingers, and holding our fists and beers in the air! A cracker!!!

Your goal against Koge was the highlight of that match, I tell ya.

Hope it was freak result but had been coming as our form is up and down like an overworked prostitute.

Too many players in the comfort zone knowing they will be picked when available (severin main culprit) and the tinkering at the back game to game isn't helping our goals against column.