Hibs v Dons 24/11/12

I fycking loved that, thought we looked fairly average but dug really deep to get the result. Over celebrated slightly at the goal and lost the weans for a few anxious moments - still all's well that ends well.

That boy griffiths can play a bit when he's in the mood.

http://you-sp.ru/anonymizeryt/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9d1A3SUxIZEtMS28mbGlzdD1QTDBERjc0Mzc5RDRCNDQ4RjAmaW5kZXg9MiZmZWF0dXJlPXBsY3A%3D&b=0&f=norefer

What a result.  What a bounce when we scored.

Hibs absolutely dominated and Griffiths ran us ragged but we stuck in a waited for our chance and took it.

Any other season we would have lost that 2 or 3 nil but actually kept Hibs to mainly long range attempts.

We will need to play a hell of a lot better against ICT on Tue but no team could cope with losing both their first choice and second choice midfield.  How long till Hughes and Rae are back?  With them in the team we can do something this year, without it's going to be a struggle.

Whatever happens this is already the best season in years, lets make it the best in decades

Great result yesterday. A huge 3 points, even more so with the Tims losing. By the sounds of it, we were outplayed a bit but hey ho, we got a goal and they didn't. Thats the way things go. Brilliant too given the injury list we have, not helped by Ozzie going off.

How many Dons fans were there yesterday?

Dry yer eyes.....

Hibernian boss Pat Fenlon stunned by defeat to Aberdeen

Pat Fenlon was more concerned at his Hibernian side's failure to take anything from their game at Easter Road against Aberdeen than league leaders Celtic's home defeat by Inverness.

Hibs could have moved top of the Scottish Premier League with a win over the Dons but Niall McGinn's strike meant

"Results elsewhere don't really come into it," said Fenlon.

"I am desperately disappointed for the players. We didn't deserve to lose."

Celtic top the SPL on 25 points, despite their 1-0 loss to Terry Butcher's side, and they have a game in hand over Hibs and Aberdeen, who are only a point behind.

"It feels worse than last week's defeat to Dundee because we didn't deserve anything out of that, but this week we deserved to win," lamented Fenlon.

"Even a draw I think would have been a travesty. I thought from start to finish we were tremendous.

"Their keeper [Jamie Langfield] was fantastic, particularly the save he made from Eoin Doyle in the first half.

"I'm not sure exactly how many shots Leigh Griffiths has had but again the goalkeeper has made some great saves.

"We have to take it on the chin and move on.

"We didn't take our chances. That happens in football. I suppose that's the madness of the game.

"The players are down because they know they put in a great shift and have got nothing out of it.

"It drives you mad when you perform so well and you don't get anything out of it."

It's fantastic that we're finding ways to win ugly.  :thumbsup: Another massive game against Caley tomorrow and the team should be high in confidence. Mind you, Caley will be too. Let's keep the pressure up on the Tattie Howkers. They're shitting themselves whether they'll admit it or not.