aberdeen v ict

Absolutely gutted. Seemed in total control then ict just took complete control and in the end sounded like they could have had more.

These injuries couldn't have come at a worst time with little more than a couple of points separating the top six.

We're much better away from home and we need to improve our home form asap. With such a close league we can't afford to go on a bad run.

Not the best performance i've ever seen, but it was always going to be difficult playing 2 centre forwards as your midfield pair.

The challenge before the first ICT goal is a joke, and from that point on the 1st ref lost complete control. There was no fucking was he was injured, he bottled it and just hid for the 2nd half. I've never heard a PA announcement at half time before asking for a qualified ref, i'm thinking of doing the course regardless though.

Anderson was the worst I think i've ever seen him. The defence in general was pretty poor, which is worrying as only Naysmith is actually missing.

McGinn & Hayes both looked decent going forward, but Hayes seems to struggle to know when to release the ball, he kept trying to take on 1 man too many and fucking it up.

Fallon is shite.

The boy Masson looked pretty anonomous most of the game, whereas the lad Cammy Smith looked right active when he came on.

Langfield was definitely injured too, his shoulder appears to be fucked.

Other stuff too. My hands are too cold to type anymore.

Fallon was the best I've seen him in a long time. It reminded me why I liked him in the first place. He actually had and used the ability to take the ball down and find a red shirt and his good work set up the our first goal.

But aye. Bunch of bottling cunts. Pissed off. Aye we've got injuries but our problems last night were mental.

Completely agree with you tyrant, had nothing to do with injuries last night as from what I could tell, we were the better team for nearly 2/3rds of the game.  As soon as their second goal was scored, their heads dropped.  Possibly due to lack of experience, but our own past experiences of following the Dons would point out that it is just a mental issue which has plagued us throughout my years of supporting us.

I genuinely would have loved to have seen how things would have panned out if the incompetent cunt had come out in the second half.  I think it would have been a completely different game.

Going on a reasonably fair caley fan I know, the first half was a pretty level affair and the second half caley were by far the better team and could have scored 5 or 6.

Bit of a contrast from the Northsound commentary though, I'd imagine the truth lies somewhere in between the two opinions.

Disappointing but with the number of injuries we've got the fact we're still in touch at the top is pretty good.