Saturday 19th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Celtic v Aberdeen

Aberdeen v Ross County

mizer

That was bloody tragic. We are truly shocking, played even worse than the Dundee game, which I wouldn't have thought possible had I not seen it with my own eyes.

Brown should be sacked for playing Hughes ahead of milsom. I didn't mind Fallon getting another chance but it was the correct decision to hook him at half time, and I hope I never see him in a dons shirt again. As usual Clark Robertson wasn't good enough, Magennis at RB didn't work, and langfield's decision making was utterly bizarre at times.

Rae, Hayes, Mcginn, Pawlett, Anderson, Reynolds, plenty effort but zero quality on the night. Fuck me we barely strung two passes together. Shocking.

I want Brown, Hughes, Naismith, Fallon and Robertson out ASAP. Not fucking good enough.

Pished aff.  >:(

Dons boss Craig Brown, said: "I'm desperately disappointed for the Aberdeen people.

"The fans deserve better than they got tonight and I can understand their massive disappointment because I share it."

And while he was disappointed not to take a point from the game, he admitted Glen's clinical finish proved the difference between the sides.

"Tonight could have gone either way," he said. "I'm not saying we were unfortunate, because I'm not saying we should have won the game, but I would like to be biased and say that we didn't deserve to lose it.

"Unlike other home defeats where I felt we were unfortunate, I don't think we were tonight. Ross County took the chance they had, but the game had 'draw' written all over it.

"I thought in the first half we probably had the edge, and after the break I thought Peter Pawlett gave us an extra edge.

"We handled their main threat (Ivan Sproule) exceptionally well, so much so that he was substituted, and I thought Clark Robertson was absolutely outstanding."