Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Gothenburg Anniversary Night in Glasgow

Folks, thank you very much for coming along and contributing to a fantastic night. And a massive thanks as well for your generosity, we raised a great amount (total still to be confirmed!). While it's fantastic for Red Stars, it is also great to get the Glasgow based Reds together, hope to see you all again soon.  Thanks again.

"You're a greedy cunt"  ;D

Looks like a cracker of the night, seen pics of funster as happy as a fat school girl  :thumbsup:  Absolutely gutted I couldn't make it up! Hope you raised plenty of money bobby!

Some belly you've got on you these days TF ;)

I am so jealous I couldn't have been there AGAIN. >:D

Fucking missed in 83 because of uni, missed this because of being in a different country. :hammer:

Trust me, next cup final we make I'll be asking someone to get me a ticket and I'll be on a plane! ;)

You'd have hated it, it was in Glasgow. You know what those Glasgow types are like...

How has this season gone for Red Star ?

Not seen any updates from you

It's been a tough season mate. We've had a lot of injuries - two of our best players actually had to retire due to injury - and the biggest squad we've had all season has been 14 which was just the once. Compared to last season (4th place finish) where we had an average of 15 boys along every week, it's been a tough season. We're sitting 8th, with two games left. Just looking to get the season over and done with now to be honest.

We're losing a lot of players in the summer but we've already got a few new lads lined up to come in. Need a good pre-season under our belts and hopefully go into the new season in better shape.

It's been a tough season mate. We've had a lot of injuries - two of our best players actually had to retire due to injury - and the biggest squad we've had all season has been 14 which was just the once. Compared to last season (4th place finish) where we had an average of 15 boys along every week, it's been a tough season. We're sitting 8th, with two games left. Just looking to get the season over and done with now to be honest.

We're losing a lot of players in the summer but we've already got a few new lads lined up to come in. Need a good pre-season under our belts and hopefully go into the new season in better shape.

You just lift that straight from McGhee or Browns end of season excuse list?