Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

John Sutton

BigAl

Given he is contracted to 2016 I would think we would hold out for about 2 mill.  A lot of a transfer fee is about what the remainder of the contract is worth.  Say Mcginn is on 3k a week tops that would be about 1.1 mill roughly

I'd be really surprised if he was only on £3k a week.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/3259128

Next  ???

HEARTS striker John Sutton today shot down reports linking him with a summer move to Aberdeen FC.

Sutton still has a year left on his Tynecastle contract and confirmed he aims to stay at Hearts.

Sutton had been in and out of the Jambos’ starting line up last season leading to speculation he would move on. But he is determined to fight for a spot under Hearts boss Gary Locke, now that their SPL status has been secured.

Bizarre, do the players know something that we don't about the current situation at hearts???  If I was them I'd get the hell out of there  :-\

Aye. That it's in the central belt and not way oot the way like Aberdeen. It's worth a punt for them.

why were we even talking about a player with a year left on their contract in the first place???

I guess because of the player getting telt that he had no future at the club and because they're broke as a joke.