🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

League Cup Semi Final

mizer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/26003650

Didn't realise the first came from a goal kick fuck up (or rather a bit of bad luck for banks. Felt sorry for him by the end of the game)

Just remember turning to see Rooney powering down the wing.

Saints fans turning on each other with alot of venom being aimed at Gary McDonald. Seemingly one if their fans actually ripped out a seat in the roseburn and threw it at Stevie banks.

I was sat right behind the directors box and didnt see Neil Lennon and now im seeing news that he left after getting spat on and generlaly abused while sat in the main stand. Where exactly was he?

Sunday 16th March. More to the point where is it? Looks like Celtic Park but nothing confirmed as far as I'm aware? When will tickets likely go on sale, I'm not really old enough to know how these things work. Presume it will become a lot more clearer after tomorrow's game

Given the Scottish cup final is at Celtic park id say it will be Ibrox. There were murmurs of it being somewhere like Easter Road or even Pittodrie if both Saints and Caley got through.

I really do hope caley win tomorrow (not because I think they are easier opposition but more that if we didnt win at least it would be a new name on the cup) but I feel hearts have found a bit of form right now and Hughes hasn't managed to maintain the momentum butcher & Malpas had going.

Firstly, Yas.

Secondly. Wtf the fuck were the polis doing? Did no one tell them 13,000 Dons fans were coming down? They seemed shocked and unable to deal with the sheer numbers. I missed the first couple of minutes of the game. In fact we weren't even at our seats yet when we scored or first.  :thumbsup:

On the whole though, great day. Can't really ask for much more. I thought the ref was high in the first half.

St. Johnstone had a lot of the ball but never ever looked like scoring. I thought our back 4 were absolutely superb. Anderson was absolutely outstanding and I cannot understand how the guy has so many critics. We'd just gone 3-0 and instead of celebrating he was barking instructions at Logan (who was superb as well). An amazing defensive showing from Aberdeen today. Flood full of work as per usual. Gave the ball away a few times. Hayes and Pawlett were superb. Considine was desperately unlucky not to get a goal he really deserved.

Let's go and make sure we take the cup back to Pittodrie. We're better than ICT Thistle so let's show that.

Awkward moment as kick off approached, made my way to my seat, surprised none of the other lads were around I took advantage of the situation and enjoyed a few minutes of flirtatious chat with a good looking blonde bird. "Promising start" I think, then a couple of blokes turn up and tell me I'm in their seat. I was in section Z instead of Y, an error undoubtedly caused by the pre match over indulgence.

Yet another semi final disappointment.  ;)

What might have been....