Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

League Cup Semi Final

mizer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks mizer's post will have an impact on the result is a fuckin superstitious mong. Hope you remember to take yer lucky heather to the game retard  :wave:

I'm not superstitious in the slightest.  I just want both fans and players alike to be concentrating on the semi final for now rather than speculating about something that may or may not come about, only to risk disappointment.

Ginger Retard.  :wave:

Ill admit i have superstitions but given the stuff that;s firing about the radio and the st johnstone boards I go in with the attitude 'well our luck has to change sometime'

Plus I'm not in either of the two stands I've been in on my two previous visits so any curse will need to seek me out first

Strangely alot of the saints fans seem to be more concerned with Saturday's weather forecast than the actual result

I'm going to be stuck at work, with no access to RedTV as the boss won't update Java on the PCs  >:(

Will have to rely on the BBC website for text updates, so I'll know what happens about 10 minutes late!

Then again we're forecast 4 - 6" of snow tonight and tomorrow morning, so I might not be able to get my car out......

does anyone know if any bars in glasgow are showing this? been unable to get a ticket. cheers!

No UK TV coverage and I don't think any weegie bars will be bending over backwards to seek out a non UK satellite feeds if indeed there are ones.

its back to the old school days of radio (well except you now get the whole match and not just from the 30th minute onwards)

http://www.teamtalk.com/scottish-premier/9143839/Transfer-News-Preston-s-bid-for-St-Johnstone-s-Stevie-May-has-been-rejected

Wonder if that's the end or only the beginning of it?

I'm quite surprised at the amount of internet hardmen that Saints seem to have. If they aint stressing about the weather they are going on about kicking in any aberdeen fans they find in their section.

I wonder if this will apply if said dons fans happen to be women, kids, Hulk Hogan, Chuck Norris etc?

I'm going to be stuck at work, with no access to RedTV as the boss won't update Java on the PCs  >:(

Will have to rely on the BBC website for text updates, so I'll know what happens about 10 minutes late!

Then again we're forecast 4 - 6" of snow tonight and tomorrow morning, so I might not be able to get my car out......

Indeed I am "stuck" at home. Hurt my back on Wednesday, so no way can I shovel enough snow to get my car out.

Shame  ;)