Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Aberdeen v Hibs - Friday night

mizer

Surely there must have been more than 12.7k there? They opened the upper RDS and there were pretty much no seats in the SS or mainstand. Where are the 8k empty seats. I am getting pissed off with the official attendances making Aberdeen look like a shite tiny club. 

apart from one mistake tate looked very handy. think we look a bit too disorganised without anderson though.

was really wanting to see mcginn and vernon parter up with pawlett in the middle behind them instead of the lone striker because hibs were a bit too stodgy to carve open. but hey ho, all's well that ends well.

I know butcher's inherited a mess and may well improve them a lot but it's amazing just how shite hibs' squad is. I wouldn't want a single one of their players.

Exactly what i was thinking when i saw their team last night

That was a great win - Flood's goal was magic  :thumbsup:

Cracking goal. Just watched the game back this afternoon, didn't think Hayes looked comfortable at all. Robson was a bit wasteful with some of his crossfield balls. All that said though, we looked very comfortable and hibs barely troubled us. Fantastic win and I keep looking at the table with disbelief. Did not expect to be doing so well at this stage of the season. COYR!

Cracking goal. Just watched the game back this afternoon, didn't think Hayes looked comfortable at all. Robson was a bit wasteful with some of his crossfield balls. All that said though, we looked very comfortable and hibs barely troubled us. Fantastic win and I keep looking at the table with disbelief. Did not expect to be doing so well at this stage of the season. COYR!

Similar to last Sunday only time we ever looked in trouble was of our own creation.

We are however a difficult beast to beat

COYR

Surely there must have been more than 12.7k there? They opened the upper RDS and there were pretty much no seats in the SS or mainstand. Where are the 8k empty seats. I am getting pissed off with the official attendances making Aberdeen look like a shite tiny club.

Have a scan over the attendances during Ferguson's time

11-14000 is about average in my lifetime.

But a crack at answering your query (assumptions based on TV pics and KO time)

2000 empty seats in the away end?

Merkland half fulll (2000 empty seats) (weird that the merkland actually holds more than the the equivalent stands at hearts & hibs)

Main Stand half full (1800 empty seats)

Upper tier rds less than half full along with random empty seats in south stand and segregation?

Have a scan over the attendances during Ferguson's time

11-14000 is about average in my lifetime.

But a crack at answering your query (assumptions based on TV pics and KO time)

2000 empty seats in the away end?

Merkland half fulll (2000 empty seats) (weird that the merkland actually holds more than the the equivalent stands at hearts & hibs)

Main Stand half full (1800 empty seats)

Upper tier rds less than half full along with random empty seats in south stand and segregation?

Main did look 85% or more full tbf. Was very different to previous years where tv games were embarrassing due to lack of numbers.

Not sure why afc would be putting out underestimated official attendances though. Maybe part of Milne's conspiracy to rob us of ££s