• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think its part of a pattern

win 4 - lose 1

December - Beat Partick, St Johnstone, St Mirren & Caley. Lost to Motherwell

December/ January - Beat County, Arabs, Killie & Hibs. Lost to Caley

If that pattern continues

January/ February = Beat Motherwell, St Johnstone, Celtic & St Mirren. Lose to Partick

Almost right so far

Scottish cup quarter final line up so far

Premier

Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Inverness Caley, Dundee United or St Mirren

Championship

Dumbarton

Raith Rovers

League 1

Stranraer, Blue meanies

League 2

Albion Rovers

What chance a trip to the Cauldrons that are Cliftonhill or the Bet Butler Stadium?

What a result. I listened to it on the radio, hiding under the duvet!

Even at 1-2 I couldn't bring myself to get up and put the telly on...

Superb though, Richard Gordon getting pelters was hilarious, as was listening to you guys that were there singing for about 15 minutes after the match in the background!

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Scottish cup quarter final line up so far

Premier

Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Inverness Caley, Dundee United or St Mirren

Championship

Dumbarton

Raith Rovers

League 1

Stranraer, Blue meanies

League 2

Albion Rovers

What chance a trip to the Cauldrons that are Cliftonhill or the Bet Butler Stadium?

Obviously der hun mk2 will get Albion Rovers at ipox, We'll get utd at Tannadice

Absolutely brilliant result, I'm so fucking chuffed!  Even if we don't go on and win the cup I'll take some consolation out of the fact that we pumped those wankers out. Well done to everyone who was there, could hear the red army from start to finish so you all played your part. What a week for the dons...

Might have a wee cry later.

:ultras:

Absolutely brilliant result, I'm so fucking chuffed!  Even if we don't go on and win the cup I'll take some consolation out of the fact that we pumped those wankers out. Well done to everyone who was there, could hear the red army from start to finish so you all played your part. What a week for the dons...

Might have a wee cry later.

:ultras:

All of this!

Obviously der hun mk2 will get Albion Rovers at ipox, We'll get utd at Tannadice

And?

Who cares? Is this not the point about Aberdeen actually being a team again? It doesn't matter what happens around us - play our game and it'll be fine. Take some joy from our performance rather than some paranoid mess about Celtic/huns which is probably well wide of the mark anyway.

And?

Who cares? Is this not the point about Aberdeen actually being a team again? It doesn't matter what happens around us - play our game and it'll be fine. Take some joy from our performance rather than some paranoid mess about Celtic/huns which is probably well wide of the mark anyway.

This.

We've just deservedly knocked out the team the morons, who comment on our game, state are the best team in Scotland. A team that, arguably, we've had the better of in our previous two meetings.

I'd say, employing the best Scots logic, that makes us the best team in Scotland. Lets face it there should be fuck all argument from anyone else within this isle IF we go on and win both these cups, and there is no reason we shouldn't.

It was awesome being there ;D I have a sore throat this morning from all our singing and the fans were just brilliant

Loved seeing our team bossing them around in their home ground and like BB says who the fuck cares who we get in the next round - lets us enjoy our success - this is about us and no-one else

Have to say Celtic Park is a great stadium and a fitting venue for both the finals

I got congratulations texts from Celtic fans right after the final whistle which was pretty sweet - and also Rangers, Hearts & Hibs mates too which I do think reflects just how amazing our team was yesterday

Oh and a huge thanks to Mizer for our 3 bottles of prosecco on the train  back  :thumbsup:

Unbelievable result and thoroughly deserved too. Was stuck at work so had to watch it on Sky but never really felt threatened by Celtic once we went ahead (Van Dijks header aside). That didn't stop me from shaking and generally being a nervous wreck for the last 5 minutes though! Never once heard any singing from the 'best fans in the world', just non-stop singing from the away section!  :thumbsup: Thought Anderson and Robson were tremendous and Pawlett, Hayes, Flood and Logan not far behind. However, with a performance like that, it is maybe unfair to single out individuals as it was truly a complete team performance. What a week it has been!

Couldn't care less who we get or don't get in the quarters, although given two away draws already in Glasgow, you could see a third successive one coming out of the hat this afternoon.

Opened this thread with comment about Collum, so in coldl ight of day with sober head, actually going to go on record and say I thought by his previous standards he had an excellent performance yesterday.

P.S. One swallow doesn't make a summer, he is still a tosser though  ;)

Couldn't care less who we get or don't get in the quarters, although given two away draws already in Glasgow, you could see a third successive one coming out of the hat this afternoon.

Opened this thread with comment about Collum, so in coldl ight of day with sober head, actually going to go on record and say I thought by his previous standards he had an excellent performance yesterday.

P.S. One swallow doesn't make a summer, he is still a tosser though  ;)

Agreed. Thought he had a very good game and called everything right down the middle.

Fantastic day yesterday, even when we went down everyone knew would score and get back into the game. Even with the Celtic ticket offices PR hate campaign this week - they only filled 2/3s of the bottom tier and we only heard their fans twice, at the goal and at you'll never walk alone end the end of HT.

For those not there I doubt Sky covered the physiological master stroke of McInnes at the end of HT. One of the young subs came to our corner and laid out two lines of 4 cones, when our team came out they started to play you'll walk alone over the tannoy - but our players jogged into the corner next to us to load cheers. They then lined up and did some quick drills over the cones, we all started singing so load - you couldn't hear the tannoy or the celtic fans anymore. Would love to hear if that was picked up over the radio/TV.

Young Joes goal at the end of the lock in with the beach ball was also a great moment to end the afternoon  ;D

Bf_g0tjCYAAKhDF.jpg

Oh and a huge thanks to Mizer for our 3 bottles of prosecco on the train  back  :thumbsup:

Well prob only 2 were drank if you minus Jamie's fail at opening the first and the trains emergency stop which launched the last bottle all over you  ;)