Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What are you listening to?

Kowalski

^^^really not getting his hole

You're really not much cop at this at all, are you? Then again, anyone who "appreciates" Yes is going to be a No-No in the absence of refuting evidence, of which there is none in your case.

If I was sexually frustrated, how does this manifest itself exactly? This will be the same lazy fuddled thinking that those who claim my posts are as a result of being pished engage.

Allow me to expand your imagination. Let me give you some other possibilities, a list that will not be exhaustive, deliberately.

A confrontationalist would react and provoke a reaction for the sake of it. Somebody with a fucked up sense of justice would react to defend himself in the face of attack. An intolerant man would react when there is gross stupidity being posted, unable to have the intelligence to let it go. A stupid or insecure man would react against others who he perceives as better/funnier/more intelligent/more popular than him in the mistaken belief that cutting down the tall poppy would bring solace to his miserable existence. A mental gymnast or a twisted manipulator might use online confrontation as a means to sharpen his people control skills, somebody who obviously lacks empathy and gives no thought to the consequences of trampling on people. Someone who is frustrated with himself and feeling guilty about wasting too much of his time on online forums would react, lashing out at anybody rather than lash out at himself. And of course, the wonderful catch-all, the poster could be plain mad.

What's the range of some of the possibilities for your boring, nothing posts?

Edit: I'll give you a starter, a list of one. From the keyboard of a boring, nothing man.

Is that the best you can do?

I'm not angry. I've never been angry, for 20 odd years now, probably 25.

You're not very good at this, are you?

I'm just retaliating to your insult on another thread, one which I'm guessing was because I don't obviously give a fuck about cliquey cunts like you. I also happen to know that anyone who likes Yes or Genesis or Pink Floyd or Emerson, Lake & Palmer or the Rolling Stones or Bruce Springsteen or Dire Straits or Coldplay is a fanny, particularly Yes with the hilariously shrill vocals. The first four "bands" appeal to a particular type of fanny, a middle class wanker who aspire to pseudo intellectualism.

Peter Gabriel last month on the other hand at the AECC was utterly outstanding.

You do know that Gabriel was in Genesis?

Don't understand why folk can't just like what they like without having to face ridicule for it. I should give yous all such a slagging for liking all that shite but it's nae my style. ;)

You should listen to the best country album ever made...

• 3 weeks later...