Foster saves 'Night'-Mair

Well done Ricky foster on a good game and saving that incompetent arab reject Mair. Mair is not a right back (or even a footballer on recent form) as he would drift into the middle (more frequently than Barack Obama) and leave the right back position exposed - 'its your position for the game you twat hole!'. :hammer:

Spot on, Foster never done much wrong today, at one point guy behind was saying "FFS foster you are shite, get to fook you useless prick, Skin the guy, take him on" At this point Foster was being tackled by 2 Falkirk players, Some dons fans are far too quick to jump on the players back but i agree Mair is awful left the right wing exposed and went in to middle where latapy was but just froze and Foster had to go over and block him, just not right and i do hope that mair is not a long term right back stand in.

Awful display.

There was one point where Moutinho was turning him inside out, again, and Zander just steamed in and took the ball away from his feet. It was almost as if Zander was saying 'if you aren't going to bother then I will sort this out'. It was an embarrassment to watch Moutinho yesterday, he was given so much space to play.

Foster had a good game considering half the time he was getting balls played into him waist high with 2 players on him - plus he did actually cut inside and have a dig.

Mair is fucking armageddon - surely we have a right back in the reserves more capable?

I was trying to work out what good he does and came up with the fact he has the longest arms for sticking in the air when we work the offside trap, thus attracting far side linesman.

Speaking of which that teletubby baldie fuck should not be let near a football pitch again

On a related point - I wasn't at the game on saturday, but from the highlights it looked like Ricky Foster was slow in tracking his man Riera who scored the equaliser.

However,i agree that Lee Mair = Bombscare.  What a liability he is.

Precisely. The team lacked any kind of discernable shape later in the second half, compounded by both strikers being sacrificed which seemed to leave midfield and defence very tentative and unsure of where they should be and who they should be marking.

A total Jakki Brambles at times.

Seve gets dragged away from sweeper (and should have done better cutting out the cross) but where the fuck was the left sided CH  and the LB?

In the second half we were being pulled all over the place by their midfield. Pretty much what we were doing to them for a large chunk of the first half. It's hard to see why we bother with all of these 'versatile' strikers/midfielders/defenders when they are on their arses as soon as they move slightly out of position.