thestooge

Line Up?

I'd go:

Brown

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Jack McLean

Pawlett McGinn Hayes

Rooney

They're going to be well up for it.  We need to get back on track.  Really need to see a bit more fight and tenacity from the team and I'm hoping being benched at the weekend gives Pawlett and McGinn the motivation to put in big performances.

Wouldn't necessarily disagree with that line up.

Massive incentive for us on Wed as three points is going to pretty much guarantee us second place barring the biggest arse collapse since I had a Vindaloo with extra chillies.

Happy enough with that line up. I hope to fuck DM has them fired up to get a result. The longer this drags the more restless everyone will be.  I think everyone still has our form under previous managers still fresh in their mind. I'm still nervous as fuck!

From the EE.

width=400 height=240http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.861530.1428488312!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620/image.jpg[/img]

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes has no fresh injury concerns ahead of tonight's game with Inverness at Pittodrie.

The Dons came through Saturday's home draw at Partick unscathed.

Captain Russell Anderson remains out with a long-term knee injury.

Dons youngster Lawrence Shankland will hope to make an appearance after impressing McInnes at the weekend.

Inverness boss John Hughes has no injuries in his squad for the trip south.

Caley Jags striker Edward Ofere is in contention for a start against the second-place Dons who are eight points ahead of Inverness in third.

The Nigeria international impressed Hughes after coming off the bench in the 1-1 draw against Dundee .

Long-term absentee Richie Foran remains on the sidelines with a knee problem.

The Dons will be looking to end their run of two straight draws in the league, against Dundee and Partick.

Caley Thistle haven't won any of their last five league games, with three draws and two losses.

A win for Aberdeen would see them extend the gap between themselves and Caley Thistle to 11 points.

Three points for Inverness would see that margin shorten to five points.

We really need to get 3 points tonight, especially since they're on a longer no win sequence than us.  Need to get right to them from the get go.  I really hope he doesn't play flood, have not been convinced by him since he returned from injury.

Line Up?

I'd go:

Brown

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Jack McLean

Pawlett McGinn Hayes

Rooney

They're going to be well up for it.  We need to get back on track.  Really need to see a bit more fight and tenacity from the team and I'm hoping being benched at the weekend gives Pawlett and McGinn the motivation to put in big performances.

would be happy with that line up, nae worried (well actually i always am) about fas in goal, they’re baith as capable as each other at pulling off a nightmare moment or three.

I’m only 20 mins walk fae pittodrie but really struggling to get up any enthusiasm for tonight, just scunnered after the last two games :

Would be surprised if McInnes dropped a keeper who kept a clean sheet at the weekend.

Shows what I know as Langfield is dropped for Brown. Midfield of Robson and Flood makes me suspect we maybe happy with the draw.

Much better than Saturday's effort and beaucoups of entertaining episodes. Shay got MOTM but my offspring reckoned it should have gone to Barry.

Good going crowd for mid-week with some excellent vocals and drumming coming from the beach end.

Satisfaction and a good night's work. Kilmarnock away , midday Sunday(BT Sports) then DU at hame (18th).

Smokin'....!

Very enjoyable game of football.

As I said in the separate Robson thread, I thought he was immense, comfortably the best player on the park tonight.

Thought we were much better than the weekend, Brown made us a little more settled but there were still numerous slack moments from both Reynolds and Taylor.

Flood was much improved tonight too.

McGinn was a handful and Mclean looked like he had a point to prove when he replaced the disappointing Pawlett.

Quite a few tough tackle son and from Shinnie. Good to see. He was ICT's top player I my opinion too and he's a superb signing for us.

How long til 2nd is mathematically secured?

2 more dons wins + 2 more caley defeats and 2nd is guaranteed

Actually possible to do it before the split (if they get round to arranging caley vs dundee united before hand)

In other news since they sold Mackay-Steven and Armstrong the Arabs have only taken 1 point from a possible 21

Aye , Hayes , Robson , McGinn or Logan.

Logan is so commited with a great sense of humour , I love to see him perform , Johnny too , McGinn when in phase. We are blessed with a good number of entertainers just now , makes the experience so much better. Must gave something to do with McInnes/Docherty...we need to maintain this state.