YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - well, no actually - just the pino grigio frizzante - maybe I'll open the champers though!!!

And get more pino grigio frizante for tomoro and tell the quine it's expensive italian bevvy!!!!

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I've arranged a dinner date and there's fitba on! AAAAARRGGGGHHHHH shit!!!

Since when were cup replays on a fuckin tuesday!!!

Better get on the phone to do some grovelling (to get her to come tae the fitba instead of dinner  :thumbsup:)

Surely these Russian internet brides are pretty flexiable about when you meet them?

In all the time I have known you have never stayed for 90 mins. Only have to get the Russian bird just to wait until half 8 when you leave ground anyway.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - well, no actually - just the pino grigio frizzante - maybe I'll open the champers though!!!

And get more pino grigio frizante for tomoro and tell the quine it's expensive italian bevvy!!!!

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I've arranged a dinner date and there's fitba on! AAAAARRGGGGHHHHH shit!!!

Since when were cup replays on a fuckin tuesday!!!

Better get on the phone to do some grovelling (to get her to come tae the fitba instead of dinner  :thumbsup:)

Oh aye reason your not negative is that you have not been and been high on your smack pills for the last 2 months so not had to watch the games.

Not going to make it tonight so can you text me with updates. 

First half updates only  ::)

Going to say I'm sneaking out to the supermarket for more vino and pop in for the first half!

(if i can be fucked going at all - some nice food and wine with good russian female company - or a cold windy dull pittodrie... mmmmmmm)

You getting a take away then if its nice food and since when has buckie been classed as wine?

All the negativity eminating from the Edinburgh based supporters club has actually get me well up for a return to my first full 90mins of fitba since  :haterangers: at end of last season (aw shite - I only got in at 1515! :doh:)

Lets hope some specific globes stay at home with their negative shite and us REAL FANS can get right behind the team!!!!

Or if they are coming to the game, they stay off the "Y". I think they missed oot on the section Y rulebook section that says "No scarfs" anyway!!  ;D

COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOONNNNN YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEDDDDSSSSSSSSS

:AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC::AFC2::AFC::AFC2: :AFC2: :AFC2:

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

Nice one Jager!!

If this was BNP-Chat you run the risk of getting a public knuckle-wrapping for being constantly too negative.

Stoney ill make this warning public.

And ill tell you why, this is now one of the most popular AFC sites and i truely belive that there is a low number of people like yourself that hold JC in such low regard ( backed up by the polls ). Yet the vast majority of your posts are anti AFC, JC and produce such a negative vide about everything AFC. Some neutrals will be coming onto the board and thinking the hell is this place all about. I dont need to explain our position but look up the league table, cups and UEFA postition. In every thread you seem to post some kind of negativity and its taking it down.

We as mods dont have a problem with you posting your negative feelings on the board, we do have a problem trying to force your opinion across in pretty much every thread.

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=12187&view=findpost&p=213626

Stoney ill make this warning public.

And ill tell you why, this is now one of the most popular AFC sites and i truely belive that there is a low number of people like yourself that hold JC in such low regard ( backed up by the polls ). Yet the vast majority of your posts are anti AFC, JC and produce such a negative vide about everything AFC. Some neutrals will be coming onto the board and thinking the hell is this place all about. I dont need to explain our position but look up the league table, cups and UEFA postition. In every thread you seem to post some kind of negativity and its taking it down.

We as mods dont have a problem with you posting your negative feelings on the board, we do have a problem trying to force your opinion across in pretty much every thread.

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

When you get your first managerial post I'll listen to you mizer - not before.

I notice you haven't acknowledged JC's contribution to a good performance and victory... mmm...

don't try to make us think you're hard done by - I cannae be arsed with yer CONSTANT anti-JC bullshit... maybe you would do well to read that afc-chat post again?

Well done on playing 4-4-2 Jimmy  :dance: