Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Hearts V Aberdeen 20th of Sep Sunday 14:15 kick off

Hewitt 11

welcome aboard Hewitt 11!  :thumbsup:

Hearts away was always my favourite fixture despite our recent shite form there.  Place will be rocking, but hopefully only the away end  8)

Cheers think we are getting 1400 tickets not a lot for the Red Army my last game there when we played hearts was the 1-1 Nicolson game that took us into Europe remember seeing passports getting waved at the jambos  :rofl:

Cheers think we are getting 1400 tickets not a lot for the Red Army my last game there when we played hearts was the 1-1 Nicolson game that took us into Europe remember seeing passports getting waved at the jambos  :rofl:

Was a good game that, got booked for celebrating with the fans did he not?  One of the few points picked up down there in recent times.

Aye. The season they got relegated we were the only team not to beat them I think.  ::)

Getting pumped off them 3-1 at home was unacceptable. McGinn missed a pen to make it 2-0 us too IIRC  :( - if that had gone in then it is a different game altogether.

I remember the 1-1 game away that season when Flood scored a free-kick with about 10 minutes left. McDonald should have saved it to be fair. Then they got a pen with about 3 minutes to go and equalised. The noise those cretins made was something else - I had a feeling they were going to sneak a winner in injury time.

I think my supporters club were only given a 20 ticket allocation for this match. One of the downsides for them having such big ST sales. It will be interesting to see how they enforce the smaller area for away fans against the Victims.

I couldn't get my online purchase to work, and there was no answer on the phone so I just drove down and picked up a couple about 10:15 this morning. By 11:00am there seemed to only be about 30 tickets left. Will be interesting to see if they give us more at some point.

I don't think they will, mainly because they do not have to.  Have plenty of season ticket holders these days. 

Chuffed it’s sold oot, should be a cracking atmosphere, jealous as fuck (nearly) i winna be there

I had a sneaky master plan, flying to Croatia on the Sunday so i booked a hotel in Edinburgh for the sat night, Nice relaxed drive doon, check inn, few drinks and off to tynecastle, few more drinks, stay over and fly the next day, then the bastards changed it to the Sunday :(

fall back plan now activated, a long liquid lunch in Edinburgh, and keep up to date with the game online while sitting in some sleepy wine bar :(