Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Hayes Ban Upheld

thestooge

Aye, saw that on Sunday or monday, can't mind when.  Absolutely shocking and I would implore everyone to post it to the SFA twitter account.  I thought at that I could see why it was given but having seen the replay, it's ridiculous. Who knew that Sky would be the ones to point out the ridiculousness of the SFA.

I must be in the minority. I agree it was harsh, but at the same time have seen lots of similar reds given, even in the English premiership so not surprised the appeal failed.

I'd relish that kind of tackle when I played, but these days it doesn't take much to be considered reckless.

Hopefully Johnny enjoys his rest and come back hungrier than ever

I must be in the minority. I agree it was harsh, but at the same time have seen lots of similar reds given, even in the English premiership so not surprised the appeal failed.

I'd relish that kind of tackle when I played, but these days it doesn't take much to be considered reckless.

Hopefully Johnny enjoys his rest and come back hungrier than ever

i think the point that upsets most folk is that it's never equal, if it's a red then fair enough, as long as all similar challenges result in the same. But when you get a red for that and Brown didn't even get booked. Refereeing is like roulette these days, you've no idea what's going to happen