Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

David Templeton

Watched him at 16 coming on as a sub for Stenny v. Montrose. It must have been 2007, the year I refused to watch Calderwood's tombola. He was an awesome prospect back then but something has made his career stall. Needs background checks and due diligence to ensure not yet another talented Scot who hasn't applied himself enough, possibly by off-field distractions. They even wrote an article about him in the Sunday Times when he was 16/17!

We let him go at 15 of course. He was told he was "too small" by Willie Miller's "football operation".

I remember being impressed by him at Hearts and was disappointed we didn't move for him when the huns did.  That said he's been in the doldrums for a few years, driver was playing at a higher standard and he did hee haw last season.  We do need some sort of cover for Mcginn and Hayes but we have PP, Smith and, also, Wright has looked pretty jinky when I have seen him.  I'd rather see the money being spent on an B2B CM, someone like Arnie, Bisco or Heikkenen.  Ideally I would like Jackson Irvine from county who I reckon we could get for about 200-250k.

Do you have anything to back that up? Or are you just havering more shite?...

It was the reason that David himself gave to the reporter in the Sunday Times late 2007 or early 2008.

Thanks for yet another insult. You can't help yourself, can you?

Is it because your own life is so sad that you do it?

Or do you really hate people who you perceive as confident, intelligent, successful etc., everything you're not?

It's becoming a habit of yours, attacking a poster totally unprovoked. You fucking knob.

EDIT: In the interests of pedantry, I was a year out with the date.

This was the game where I saw the young DT: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/4652402.stm

It was the reason that David himself gave to the reporter in the Sunday Times late 2007 or early 2008.

Thanks for yet another insult. You can't help yourself, can you?

Is it because your own life is so sad that you do it?

Or do you really hate people who you perceive as confident, intelligent, successful etc., everything you're not?

It's becoming a habit of yours, attacking a poster totally unprovoked. You fucking knob.

EDIT: In the interests of pedantry, I was a year out with the date.

This was the game where I saw the young DT: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/4652402.stm

But it's so fun! I'll take your word that it was in the Sunday times.

Hope you enjoyed the game 

:thumbsup:

Not sure where the insult was though...

But it's so fun! I'll take your word that it was in the Sunday times.

Hope you enjoyed the game 

:thumbsup:

Not sure where the insult was though...

Why would you not take my word for it? I have no history of making up shit.

You on the other hand have a history of provoking confrontation.

And now you reckon it's so much fun?

Is this because you are totally unable to post anything that anyone finds interesting, merely agreeing or disagreeing with those of us who do have opinions, perspectives and experiences of subject matters on the forum?

What's wrong with you? Do you gravitate towards ugliness in your non-virtual life too?

You should try love. There's something seriously wrong with you, I feel. That's what the evidence of you says to me.

Why would you not take my word for it? I have no history of making up shit.

You on the other hand have a history of provoking confrontation.

And now you reckon it's so much fun?

Is this because you are totally unable to post anything that anyone finds interesting, merely agreeing or disagreeing with those of us who do have opinions, perspectives and experiences of subject matters on the forum?

What's wrong with you? Do you gravitate towards ugliness in your non-virtual life too?

You should try love. There's something seriously wrong with you, I feel. That's what the evidence of you says to me.

I'll take your word for it because I tried searching for said article last night and couldn't find it so I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt despite the fact the too small excuse has been thrown around about various players over the years and more often than not turns out to be nonsense. But like I said, I'll take your word for it.

You're right, that was an unprovoked attack last night and I apologise for that. The rest I'm ignoring though as its laughable... A lot of what you said there can almost exactly be applied to yourself based on the posts I've read though.

This is the last time you and I will ever communicate.

If you think I'm as sick as I think you're sick, why do you even communicate with me, let alone continuously harass me?

Can I say it in a NE manner?

Get fucked you knob.

Well thats an unexpected reaction to an apology. Suit youself rocket... harassment though? Really?  ::)