Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Jambos v Dons Scottish Cup

Jute

Reynolds is 5'11 and 11 st however he is decent defender but in game like this quinn should be ahead of him, i am beginning to form the opinion mcinnes is going through the motions

Miller was smaller but never got bullied the way Reynolds does. It's not about size, it's about strength and technique, knowing how to use your body and read the game.

I may be imagining it but it seemed to me that none of our players were looking forward until the last 10mins. They would pick up the ball in midfield in plenty of space and i cant recall any dons player turning and driving on. Instead they would stop and eventually pass it straight back to the defence.

Hearts players on the other hand were happy to come forward and take on dons players.

Considine was bad but for me Reynolds had a worse game. Last time I recall (at the moment) seeing a dons defence that disorganised was with Mcnamara leading them against Queen of the south.

And again persisting with Taylor upfront rather than throwing on smith??!!

Another big game and bottle crash. Only one team wanted to win today and it was not us. McInnes again unable to change tactics when things go wrong. Goodwillie can fuck off now. Total waste of oxygen never mind a wage. Season over.

That was quite frankly awful.

Slow start yet again which needs to be stamped out. Numerous awful performances, considine was poor (although apparently unfit), Reynolds was as poor as I'd ever seen him, Taylor was very lucky but I can't help but feel he is a disaster waiting to happen. The centre half pairing needs to be Reynolds and Quinn from now on and stick with it from now on. Logan played poorly too.

McGinn and Hayes were on the wrong side at the start and once it was rectified Hayes was very very poor. I don't think flood and shinnie work together at all and when flood went off smith should have came on.

Rooney was isolated the whole game and goodwillie was ineffective when he came on.

Pawlett looked ok when he came on but Jesus he falls over pretty much any time someone goes near him and it's embarrassing.

Over all we didn't deserve anything from the game, which is exactly what we got. McInnes needs to figure out how to set the team out so we can play against teams that sit in against us. Until we can manage that then we won't progress.

That was an absolute shambles of a performance, it was if the players did not even get of the team bus!

I dont think I need to say anything about Considine, awful performance. Our central midfield were once again non existent, when will we fianlly sign a CM with a bit fight and a presence about them??

McGinn and Hayes were not on form and unfortunately due to a central midfield being utter tripe, if those two are not performing then we arent really creating much in front of goal.

Overall just a really awful performance and a huge let down for the fans, especially the large travelling support that made their way down to Edinburgh.