Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Khalid Aucho

LA-Don

So is this boy now on trial with us? Does anyone know if he's actually coming? I don't understand all the negativity surrounding him on other fan sites. He's desperate to play in Britain and he/his agent appear to be doing their best to get a trial. What have we got to lose? If he's another Victor Wanyama I'm sure we'd be happy and if he's shit no harm done.

I hope something comes of this rumours this time.

The lad seems to very highly rated back in Kenya so fingers crossed.

Guess i'm slightly cautious, especially by Youtube clips, but hey ho.  Interesting to see what comes of it anyway.

The other possibility is that now he is here he could also have other clubs trying to tap him up so to speak.

This. The noises his agent was making before he came across here were worrying. If we offer him a deal, I'd expect his agent to be whooring him out all over the shop on that basis.

Made his debut as a second half substitute in a 4-1 victory over Arbroath this afternoon. Goals from Shockley x 2 Store and Peepaw. Good to see all our new forwards getting amongst the goals.  Peepaw got himself sent off for retaliation in the second half.

Made his debut as a second half substitute in a 4-1 victory over Arbroath this afternoon. Goals from Shockley x 2 Store and Peepaw. Good to see all our new forwards getting amongst the goals.  Peepaw got himself sent off for retaliation in the second half.

Was he any good then?

Can't tell anything on the highlights about aucho but the goal we conceded?!?  Fuck me. Awful. We had about 7 players in the box for the corner and they had 2 and score.

Our goals were well taken.pawlett reacted angrily to the challenge, seemed to slap the guy in the face who then tried to head butt him. Both deserved to go.

A few posts I have seen across Facebook and Twitter seem to indicate that Aucho did not bad. A few nice touches and passes but he seemed a little off the pace which I dont think we can hardly blame the lad for considering he had just traveled from Kenya the day before. One post even labelled him a young Barry Robson, which in truth is the type of player we need in central midfield.

Time will have to tell I guess, I think there is a Aberdeen XI playing in Orkney today so he may be part of that squad too.

A few posts I have seen across Facebook and Twitter seem to indicate that Aucho did not bad. A few nice touches and passes but he seemed a little off the pace which I dont think we can hardly blame the lad for considering he had just traveled from Kenya the day before. One post even labelled him a young Barry Robson, which in truth is the type of player we need in central midfield.

Time will have to tell I guess, I think there is a Aberdeen XI playing in Orkney today so he may be part of that squad too.

Think you'll probably be right about the game.  I'm still not trying to get too excited about it all until it happens.

McInnes added: “Khalid got to us on Thursday and didn’t have much chance to train.

“I’ve been working on this one for six weeks and, while we have other options, it would be remiss of me not to have a good look.

“He’s only had 35 minutes so we’ll try to get another game fixed up to have a good look at him.”