Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Aberdeen Mad

donsdaft

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i take it there is no rules on this site?

Fucking Magic! Am here for the long haul!

It's pretty hard to get banned from this site. I even let No voters and Coldplay haters remain. ;) You can get banned if you try hard enough. It generally doesn't happen so yous can go mental.  :thumbsup:

It's nice to see an influx of posters. It's almost like the old days from when before Donstalk crashed. It happened years ago but we lost a lot of users and posts and many of you understandably moved to other forums. I believe we've got better quality hosting in place now thanks to the Inverness Reds so a good base to build on!

As Tyrant says we're pretty relaxed in terms of content allowed.

The board tends to moderate itself and folk adhere to terms of decency.

Instances of moderation are few and far between, and certainly no one has oversteetced the mark in the past few days. Here is a link to the site guidelines, which strictly speaking are fairly self explanatory.

Enjoying seeing the site with loads of posting activity again.

Hope you're all enjoying the experience and hang around for the long term.

http://www.donstalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,21.0.html

STAND FREE :thumbsup:

was an influx of ab madders into afc hat a while back which effectively ruined that site.. maybe they will stay away

Stay away from where, here or The Hat.

Experience and interaction from members joining from Mad has been great and they are welcome additions to our community :thumbsup:

Hi there,

Yet anither Abmad lurker and occasional poster signing in here.  Stopped posting on Abmad because of some of the personal petty nonsense between consenting adults and then dropped out after sign in problems and the pop-ups.

This site looks much better and a more relaxed environment that Abmad had become.  Can I just suggest to the other new Abmad posters that we have a "courtesy rule"; that is, to start with a clean slate and leave all the personal baggage back on Abmad. 

Or as Phil McGobshite would say "For the avoidance of doubt, no references to posts or opinions expressed previously on Abmad." No matter how boringly repetitive.

With the exception of all the really funny anti-hun stuff, of course.

Get stuck in lads.

Looks like abmad have reacted to the exodus by putting on even more adverts.

I've tried to log in today, it's worse than ever.

I used to lerk on the forum on my breaks at work but it just got impossible in the end.

They can't possibly get more adverts though DD, my screen was 80% adverts 20% forum as it was!!