Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Summer transfer window

manc_don

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't bother me what anyone on here calls me.  It's a football chat forum - you have no idea who I am in the real world, you don't know me, you don't know anything about me.

Anything you say, any name you call me and anything you say about me is worthless.

Back on topic - £42k a week or £48k a week. Work out the average - £1k - £3k a week.

True, our impression of you is entirely formed from how you behave on here, you might be quite bright in the real world.

Back on topic - dividing £42k (or 48) by the size of the squad doesn't tell you anything about the maximum wage available.

Pedantry alert!

@100% "all-knowing"

42 or 48K per week, aye? So you worked out an average? No, you worked out a mean, you have no clue what the mode, median or range are do you? So someone could be on 10K a week and a lot of them on 100quid, aye?

Pishy argument from a nae-affa-good poster keep up the low standard loon/quine.  :thumbsup:

I see Michael O'Neil said that Boyce should snub us and move to Burton. Why?

P&J also reporting we are still in the hunt for Stewart  :thumbsup:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/1272951/dons-remain-firmly-contention-bring-greg-stewart-back-scotland/?utm_source=twitter

Also worth noting that any newly signed players need to be registered by 7 July!

Evening Express saying that there will be no Stevie May deal in time for our first Europa League game as Simon Grayson wants to see him in a few pre season matched before deciding on his future.

I would sack this one off. Grayson seems like a bit of an arrogant clown, he messed us around when we tried to loan him from Preston previously as well.

I can exclusively reveal that most of the Dons squad are on £4k to £6k a week.

McGinn is after £6.5k a week. That is why he left.

McInnes says that the £42k a week total squad wage ratio he mentioned at the end of the cup final was a 'lie'.

He is not going to reveal his sources.

Moreover, George Yule is on £950k a year, plus a car.

And he gets free sunbeds use as part of the package.

min.

Back in the real word less than a month before the ELQR2 fixture our squad is pants and has lost the key pivotal players.

I personally, find it all very confusing, just how we cannot bring players in considering we are offering £4k to £6k a week.

Why would anyone not want to sign for Aberdeen - best team in the world. Celtic and Rangers are rubbish.

don't care how much we are paying that's between the player and the club and don't think Stevie May will ever come to us. he's just a player we are always linked to, if he wanted to come he would be trying to push through the deal instead we never hear a thing from him    dead duck move on

I'll never understand why we can't scout abroad in hope for the next Ronaldo etc etc .

Cheap young players with plenty flair and are training at a good club side with top facilities.

These great European players have to come from somewhere.

Is it really that hard.

We have multi millionaires behind our club and we can't go looking...like fucking EVER?

hate to say this but why don't we look at the celtic reserve team a lot of young guys with promise who will never get a game well worth a punt, hopefully free cause I hate the thought of paying them anything

Haven't Ross County got that market sewn up?

I see Michael O'Neil said that Boyce should snub us and move to Burton. Why?

P&J also reporting we are still in the hunt for Stewart  :thumbsup:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/1272951/dons-remain-firmly-contention-bring-greg-stewart-back-scotland/?utm_source=twitter

Also worth noting that any newly signed players need to be registered by 7 July!

Michael O'Neill is a cunt who contributed the square root of fuck all during his half dozen or so games for us in the late 90's