Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Season 2019/2020 Rebuilding

I don't think he would go to Celtic, I just get the feeling hes more ambitious then that.

I do. He's a Celtic fan.

And it's no less ambitious than joining your QPR's or Notts Forest's of the world. He would still be putting himself in the shop window for EPL clubs and might win a trophy or 6 if he went there for a couple of years.

That said...……..I hope our board have the cojones to resist any offer that comes our way from Glasgow in the next couple of weeks. It's high time we stopped being their bitches

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wright did ok at Dundee in his loan there. That's his level. Too many of our support view him through rose tinted specs as he's a local loon and they want him to do well. But he just hasn't got the attributes to be effective at the very top level in Scotland. He should be allowed to go for free right now if he can fix himself up elsewhere.

McGinn I don't think should have started tonight. Not in that heat at his age. He's getting more game time than expected, probably partially to do with the lack of availability of Bryson.

Will be interesting to see if Vyner gets a crack on Sunday or stays on the bench (and if he does get started....will it be at right back or right central defence)

Wright did ok at Dundee in his loan there. That's his level. Too many of our support view him through rose tinted specs as he's a local loon and they want him to do well. But he just hasn't got the attributes to be effective at the very top level in Scotland. He should be allowed to go for free right now if he can fix himself up elsewhere.

McGinn I don't think should have started tonight. Not in that heat at his age. He's getting more game time than expected, probably partially to do with the lack of availability of Bryson.

Will be interesting to see if Vyner gets a crack on Sunday or stays on the bench (and if he does get started....will it be at right back or right central defence)

It wasn't particularly hot. Once the sun went down the conditions for football were pretty damn good.

Neil Lennon said today after their game that there is a possibility there will be another addition to their squad, ahead of their Europa League game, but he said the player in question will be Cup-Tied, now of course that could literally mean any player from any squad that has already played in the Competition this season so far, but the murmurings are that it is Scott McKenna.

IF that is the case, I would hope we get a respectable fee, and I probably would take Hendry as part of the deal, purely because Devlin seems to be a bit of a crock, so no harm having another CB, who knows the League, as cover/for rotational purposes.

See what happens.

More likely to be the Killie left back I would think.

Would think Greg Taylor is probably who they are trying to get however if it is McKenna it should be cash up front only deal. Then use some of that to buy Jason Kerr from St J.

Neil Lennon said today after their game that there is a possibility there will be another addition to their squad, ahead of their Europa League game, but he said the player in question will be Cup-Tied, now of course that could literally mean any player from any squad that has already played in the Competition this season so far, but the murmurings are that it is Scott McKenna.

IF that is the case, I would hope we get a respectable fee, and I probably would take Hendry as part of the deal, purely because Devlin seems to be a bit of a crock, so no harm having another CB, who knows the League, as cover/for rotational purposes.

See what happens.

If this is the case we might as well just fucking pack it in now.  :(

For fuck sake  :rofl:

He seems less popular than Efe Ambrose. Imagine that, a solid duo at the back in Hendry & Ambrose, our " goals conceded " would dramatically improve.

Seriously though, I don't really remember much of Hendry, was he that bad? Perhaps I am clutching at straws, given our current predicament on the park.

He seems less popular than Efe Ambrose. Imagine that, a solid duo at the back in Hendry & Ambrose, our " goals conceded " would dramatically improve.

Seriously though, I don't really remember much of Hendry, was he that bad? Perhaps I am clutching at straws, given our current predicament on the park.

Celtic fans would drive him to us. Yes, he's that bad.  I'd much rather Ambrose if you offering either of them.

He makes Gash look like Maldini!

Did I miss any hints from DM of late that we are not finished in the transfer market? DM saw the need for Maddison and Christie and brought them in, surely he sees the news now for a similar player.

Only thing I have seen was article in the Retard suggesting we were looking to move players out permanently , May and Gleeson, and some young players out on loan. No mention of any players coming in. No quotes in the article so probably just standard Rrtard shite.

Only thing I have seen was article in the Retard suggesting we were looking to move players out permanently , May and Gleeson, and some young players out on loan. No mention of any players coming in. No quotes in the article so probably just standard Rrtard shite.

And I don't think the retard are basing that on any concrete evidence in Gleeson's case other than he has been missing due to his injury. If Ojo keeps up his general shiteness over the next few weeks I think Gleeson might well be viewed as a valid alternative.

Scott Wright being linked with a move to Ipswich or Sunderland. Apologies in advance for the link.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4639953/sunderland-and-ipswich-in-transfer-chase-for-aberdeen-star-scott-wright/

Would take any money for him. Don't rate him and the manager doesn't appear to know how to use him either.  Best for all parties if he moves on.