Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

Romanov is unreal.

Wonder how many of those that were blinkered at the outset and licking his boots, still think he is their knight in shining armour.

Was joking the other night that even if we finish bottom this year the collapse of HMFC or RFC could still keep us in the top league ;)

BBC reporting that the players are having a meeting just now about it all, strike, strike, strike!

What happens if they go on strike?  Would opposition players cross the picket line to play a youth side or would we have an Estonian scenario where the away team turns up by itself. Would the spl just award a 3-0 win?

Looking fwd to the banter on the 28th

And if by magic, the wages appear!

Check out this rambling on the hearts website!

Director Sergejus Fedotovas provided a detailed viewpoint from the Board exclusively to heartsfc.co.uk

Sergejus said: "All this hysteria around Hearts is a very profitable business for the media and even some solicitors have taken the chance to grab the limelight alongside more controversial "experts". You will hardly find a better chance for publicity these days, apart from the national independence topic but most people prefer to keep their opinion away from the public and enjoy less dangerous statements.

"You may have noticed that no one really cares to suggest how to improve or help the situation, but would rather speak about how bad it is. Apart from opportunistic suggestions to remove Romanov, they provide no solutions as to how to get funding for the club in a deteriorating economic environment.

"I am not surprised that most "experts" are looking for chances to profit from this situation by pretending they care about Hearts but in reality are disregarding the future of the club, making the club a victim of their personal crusade against a Russian businessman and creating an environment that lets them line their own pockets.

"Mr Romanov has been at Hearts for quite a while and apart from help to sell Scottish papers, he has invested around £70m in the club, kept the club at Tynecastle and prolonged its history for at least 7 years.

"Now he is leaving and without his help it will be much more difficult to make ends meet, or target the top of the league. People who are wrongly happy about it can pass on their thanks to the likes of Gary Mackay, George Foulkes, Anderton, Rix, Burley and others that used the club for their personal agendas, pretending to be supporters of the club but in fact seeking supporters for themselves. And a special thanks to Mr Murdoch and his exemplary journalism methods that have been adopted in various forms by many football writers in Scotland.

"Mr Romanov left Lithuanian football two years ago and it has turned into a 'Mickey Mouse' competition ever since. To lose money is much easier than to find an investor these days and it inevitably bears an impact.

"A very big part of Europe is in trouble now. Very many clubs do not pay their players' salaries for months. It is not an excuse; it is a consequence of economic reality. We are living in countries that cut employment, pensions, increase retirement age and taxes. Businesses are abandoned, businessmen reconsider their strategies. If we want to survive we need to adapt to a new environment and unfortunately with an element of shock. The transition to a safer situation is painful, but is inevitable.

"I can assure the fans that we have the plan to normalise the business at the club and we also know the rules and regulations - no player walkout will happen. This is pure sensationalist stories to grab your attention.

"No senior players that have value to this club will leave the club for free. The rest is a different story.

"We have already done some business that allowed us to pay wages and tax this month and will allow us to minimise the risk of delays in the future. We now need to implement the plan we have and prepare for the next season.

"I need to say that a lot of people at the club are working very hard to keep our promise to supporters, partners and employees of the club and it is purely because of such efforts we were able to pay the players today. All the pressure, bullying and threats did not help and will not help in the future, just the professionalism of the staff and players that give their 100% on the pitch.

"We are appreciative of the players who made the overall wellbeing of the club a priority ahead of their own personal situations in what has been a pressurised period for everyone involved. In fact this is the cleverest strategy to achieve a positive change of their careers - they are true professionals - it will not pass unnoticed and they have a great future.

"Credit is also due to those who refused to have their heads turned by outside influencers pretending they care about the players and the club and those who have little understanding of the economic reality of running a football business in the current climate.

:lolabove:

SHATTERED Ryan Stevenson dramatically walked out on Hearts last night — and has told the club he is no longer willing to play for them.

The Jambos star dropped the bombshell news on boss Paulo Sergio yesterday as the squad's wages war with owner Vladimir Romanov claimed its first high-profile victim.

SunSport can reveal that Stevo, who has six months left on his contract, has effectively withdrawn his services and no longer wishes to be considered for selection.

The player's morale has hit rock bottom as he cares for pregnant wife Hannah, who is expecting their first child, while being given no indication when he will next be paid.

And he is now hoping to agree some kind of severance deal with Tynecastle officials that will allow him to find another employer.

The 27-year-old became Jim Jefferies' first signing on his return to the club in January 2010 and became an instant hit with the Hearts support.

That saw him extend his deal by another 12 months in the summer, and Stevenson has gone on to become a regular under Sergio.

Now, though, he has become so disillusioned by events at Tynecastle that he believes his controversial decision is the only answer.

The player made high-ranking club officials aware of his feelings yesterday as well as boss Sergio and is not expected to attend training at Riccarton today.

And SunSport understands Stevenson's refusal to play will stand even if Romanov insists the player sees out the final months of his deal.

It now appears a January compromise, which would at least see Hearts earn some money for the player, is in the best interests of both parties.

But his move, which comes just 24 hours after Eggert Jonsson left for Wolves and two days after Andrew Driver handed in a transfer request, is sure to shock Hearts fans.

And it is also sure to put a number a number of clubs on alert with Bristol City boss Derek McInnes a confirmed admirer.

Meanwhile, Jonsson admits he couldn't wait to join up with former Hearts team-mate Christophe Berra. He said: "As soon as I knew of Wolves' interest I was really excited.

"I've been in Scotland for a long time and feel ready to take the next step. Wolves is a great club for me to do that."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4015009/Ryan-walks-out-on-Hearts.html#ixzz1hFXp5qb5

SHATTERED Ryan Stevenson dramatically walked out on Hearts last night — and has told the club he is no longer willing to play for them.

The Jambos star dropped the bombshell news on boss Paulo Sergio yesterday as the squad's wages war with owner Vladimir Romanov claimed its first high-profile victim.

SunSport can reveal that Stevo, who has six months left on his contract, has effectively withdrawn his services and no longer wishes to be considered for selection.

The player's morale has hit rock bottom as he cares for pregnant wife Hannah, who is expecting their first child, while being given no indication when he will next be paid.

And he is now hoping to agree some kind of severance deal with Tynecastle officials that will allow him to find another employer.

The 27-year-old became Jim Jefferies' first signing on his return to the club in January 2010 and became an instant hit with the Hearts support.

That saw him extend his deal by another 12 months in the summer, and Stevenson has gone on to become a regular under Sergio.

Now, though, he has become so disillusioned by events at Tynecastle that he believes his controversial decision is the only answer.

The player made high-ranking club officials aware of his feelings yesterday as well as boss Sergio and is not expected to attend training at Riccarton today.

And SunSport understands Stevenson's refusal to play will stand even if Romanov insists the player sees out the final months of his deal.

It now appears a January compromise, which would at least see Hearts earn some money for the player, is in the best interests of both parties.

But his move, which comes just 24 hours after Eggert Jonsson left for Wolves and two days after Andrew Driver handed in a transfer request, is sure to shock Hearts fans.

And it is also sure to put a number a number of clubs on alert with Bristol City boss Derek McInnes a confirmed admirer.

Meanwhile, Jonsson admits he couldn't wait to join up with former Hearts team-mate Christophe Berra. He said: "As soon as I knew of Wolves' interest I was really excited.

"I've been in Scotland for a long time and feel ready to take the next step. Wolves is a great club for me to do that."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4015009/Ryan-walks-out-on-Hearts.html#ixzz1hFXp5qb5

muahahahaevil128610855514803403.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

6a010536583aff970b014e8b11dc27970d-pi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16411485.stm

SPL issues Hearts with wages deadline for club's players

Page last updated at 13:21 GMT, Wednesday, 4 January 2012

The Scottish Premier League has given Hearts until 11 January to pay the wages of 14 first-team players.

Following a meeting at Hampden, Hearts were told they must also pay interest on all overdue wages and deliver this month's figures by 16 January.

Both parties can appeal against the decision to the SFA within seven days.

SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: "Today's decision reflects fully the seriousness with which we regard the late payment of players' salaries."

Union PFA Scotland submitted a formal complaint on behalf of the first-team squad on 16 December, when wages were delayed for a third consecutive month.

At Wednesday's Hampden meeting, the SPL also decided that Hearts must pay the claimants' legal expenses and the SPL's costs for conducting the hearing.

Doncaster did not want to reveal what further action might be taken should Hearts fail to meet the SPL's demands.

"It is certainly not our intention to stop any club selling any assets that it wishes," the chief executive said.

"I am not going to speculate about might ultimately be the outcome in the event that any of those orders are not met in full.

"That would then be the subject of a separate process and I wouldn't want to predict what the outcome could be.

"We've made very clear orders about what needs to be paid and by when.

"And in the event of any of those orders are not met in full then that would come back to the SPL board to consider at that point.

"We will be monitoring the situation very closely to see if those orders are met in full or not."

Doncaster did not think the situation at Tynecastle necessary reflected badly on the SPL.

"I don't think damaging to Scottish football really comes into it," he told BBC Scotland.

"Players sign player contracts with the expectation that they will be paid.

"Certainly in the UK, the situation may be different in other parts of Europe, clubs have a proud record of paying on time.

"Where payments are not made on time, I think that's a serious issue."

Doncaster did not wish to prejudge what might happen in the future at the club, but Hearts manager Paulo Sergio earlier told BBC Scotland that he expects players to leave this month to reduce the wage bill.

PFA Scotland chief exectutive Fraser Wishart praised the intervention of the SPL in the wages row and insisted that the hearing was a last resort.

Wishart also said he understood that Hearts were experiencing financial difficulties, but reiterated the responsibility of the club to issue wages in a timely fashion.

"We're happy that the SPL has supported the players," said Wishart. "We're reluctantly here on behalf of the players because we don't want to be taking cases to the SPL.

"Particularly, in this situation with Hearts when we know there's cashflow problems at the club.

"We tried to resolve it internally during October and November, but when it came to December their patience ran out.

"So, we're very pleased and delighted with the support of the SPL.

"We're not asking for the Earth - we just want the players to be paid on time."

Eggert Jonsson has already joined Wolves and fellow midfielder Ryan Stevenson has asked Hearts to terminate his contract unless he is paid.

"I don't know what's going to happen in January," Sergio told BBC Scotland following Hearts' 3-1 defeat of Hibs on Monday.

"I know, if we have a good proposition to sell, what I believe is we have to sell.

"I know our players have other clubs looking at them because they are playing well.

"But I don't know what's going to happen. Let's wait. I believe we're going to have a hard January with all those movements."

Several other players have left Hearts in recent months amid the wage payment problems.

Goalkeeper Janos Balogh left the club with immediate effect in December and striker Calum Elliot agreed a January exit.

Winger Andrew Driver has also expressed a desire to leave before his contract is due to expire.

Vladimir Romanov statement

"As soon as Hearts moved closer to the third spot the monkeys start to squeal, lie and create conspiracy plots.

I thought I had expressed myself clearly - I am selling the club and I am not going to give any more money away. It is pointless to support show business, not football. Hearts is now living out of its own budget.

Everyone knew, including players, media and SPL that the wages are going to be paid as soon as the money was received for Eggert Jonsson, who was sold last year. But media still tried to create conspiracy plots about the team and managed to get a prompt and unwise decision from the SPL meeting, which the club asked it to postpone until next week in order to get opportunity to pay the wages.

As such I have not cheated anyone. The monkeys tricked the SPL, fans and themselves and showed who is in charge of the football mafia. They will continue to cheat as this is their job.

I am used to their lies. I remember when the fight started between two people at the end of one of our AGMs and all the cameras were there as they were expecting it. Later that episode was covered by all major stations as backdrop of the AGM, trying to portray the club as a mess.

I feel sorry for the poor monkeys. Mowgli is asking to work for the publicity of the Old Firm, that's why they have to lie and tell tall stories.

But there is no future for Scottish football while these media monkeys are in charge. Not just for football, but for the whole country. When people tried to protest in the streets, media turned it into chaos, demonstrating masked instigators and hired gangsters in front of the cameras.

I have nothing to prove. Seven years ago I proved that there was no football, but only show business. When Kaunas threw Rangers out of the competition you switched your TV off to avoid embarrassment. Fear takes away the wisdom.

I am going to reiterate once again - I am not going to gift the club money anymore. The only thing left for the club to do is to develop its own youth and attempt to enlighten people who have been deceived and held as part of a stupid crowd by Mowgli.

The progress is there - Mowgli is under prosecution and in exile. But until they open a zoo for the monkeys and keep them in cages, they will keep jumping on people who are straightforward and not afraid to speak."

c9ee9ae49b0f.gif