THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

From BBC

Marius Zaliukas is considering his future with Hearts after the club's appeal against Saturday's red card was rejected by referee Iain Brines.

Zaliukas, who has been linked with a £2m January move to Russian football, was accused of head-butting Lee Miller.

And he told Hearts' website: "The whole world could see I did nothing wrong.

"I like football here, but I am now disillusioned with the game. Now I'm thinking I would rather leave if this sort of thing is going to happen."

Zaliukas had already been booked in the 1-0 defeat by Aberdeen before receiving a straight red card.

Hearts lodged an appeal after manager Csaba Lazslo reviewed video evidence, but Brines stood by his decision after also watching replays.

I have spoken to players from other clubs since the incident and they were all surprised it was a red card having seen it on television

Hearts defender Marius Zaliukas

"I did nothing wrong," said Zaliukas. "Okay, I made a mistake when I got my yellow card in the game and I admit that.

"But I still maintain I didn't deserve the red card but how that ginger cunt Stewart managed to dodge a sending off is beyond me!"

:lolabove:

Whenever the jambos get a corner, they put a man on Langfield (I think it was Nade in this instance) for no other reason but to impede Langfield's ability to protect his six yard box.

Hearts are fairly taking the game onto new levels with this tactic...  :o

• 2 weeks later...

They're scum and they know they are.

Hearts fans at Killie today

Watching the hearts fans arguing amongst themselves was the highlight of the game for me. Small band of Union Jack waving, rule brittania singers in bottom section, Killie fans start singing "Are you Rangers in disguise" to which most of the Hearts fans in the top section start joining in with. Followed by a 5 minute argument between the two sections of their support

secondly, when are we going to get rid fo these growin gnumber of scumbags at hearts away games. They dont come to Tynecastle, youd never hear 'rule britainnia' in Gorgie but these phillistines are all getting pocket money of their mums to come ot away games. Theyre all 14-18 and when the older boys behind started shoutin at them today they shit themselves. ha. The sooner we get rid of them the better.

Luckily the police kicked them out before we scored so they didnt have the pleasure of seeing us score. I genuinely dont want to win the cup or qualify for Europe if these are the people i have to celebrate with. When we boo'd them, their reply was 'go back to easter road u ****** b******d hhahaha. idiots.

edit: also at http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41161

Well the Sash was being sung including what I think was the other version of Fields of Athenrye (Sp?).

A few of the boys I have seen at a few games but there were a lot more I had never seen before.

It wasn't just the fact they were singing these 'songs' but when Hearts fans started booing the songs they were turninng round to us waving their Red Hands, Union flags and I think I saw a St George Cross but maybe that was just for Andrew Driver

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see Vlad whipping the legs out from under his manager. Told him they would be signing a replacement for Berra and a striker and as Shabba sat awaiting the arrival of his new stars, guess what ? No fucker turned up  ;D It was claimed that they missed the deadline by 40mins but I'm not swallowing that bullshit. There was never any intention of bringing a new player in, only to cash in on the current ones.

Good to see Vlad whipping the legs out from under his manager. Told him they would be signing a replacement for Berra and a striker and as Shabba sat awaiting the arrival of his new stars, guess what ? No fucker turned up  ;D It was claimed that they missed the deadline by 40mins but I'm not swallowing that bullshit. There was never any intention of bringing a new player in, only to cash in on the current ones.

Only the most Hearts deluded fan, of which there are many, would swallow mad Valds bullshit on this occasion ;D