THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

Gary Mackay is his agent, bit of fashing going on.

No long ago it was Wolves sniffing about him, now it's Man U and Chelski? Not bloody likely. ::)

Bet he has a trial at Fulham soon.  ;)

Why not Plymouth ;)

Agreed though, good bit of baiting by Gary Mackay! I hope he goes go down south rather than another SPL club though. Weren't the huns rumoured to be interested in him? If/when he goes in Jan, LSC will be considerably weaker  ;D

Why not Plymouth ;)

Agreed though, good bit of baiting by Gary Mackay! I hope he goes go down south rather than another SPL club though. Weren't the huns rumoured to be interested in him? If/when he goes in Jan, LSC will be considerably weaker  ;D

Very true but when Cannavaro arrives on loan from Kaunas to replace him, you'll be eating your words.

I'd be surprised if either of the Old Firm didn't have a sniff.

Very true but when Cannavaro arrives on loan from Kaunas to replace him, you'll be eating your words.

I'd be surprised if either of the Old Firm didn't have a sniff.

Well they are a club with Champions league pedegree! Didn't they win it last season....

I can see the Huns moreso considering Weir will surely be pushing his zimmer frame sooner rather than later.

Well they are a club with Champions league pedegree! Didn't they win it last season....

I can see the Huns moreso considering Weir will surely be pushing his zimmer frame sooner rather than later.

Andy Webster is being groomed to replace him. ;D

But aye, the huns would seem the most likely buyers in Scotland, the hoops have quite a few CH's.

Chelsea and Manchester United have joined the race to sign Hearts captain Christophe Berra. Fulham are also keen. (Sunday Times)

:o

The Times reporting that? I could understnd it if it was in The Sport. This country really is going to the dogs, what next "Real Madrid join the race for Aberdeens highly rated utility player Richard Foster".

The Times reporting that? I could understnd it if it was in The Sport. This country really is going to the dogs, what next "Real Madrid join the race for Aberdeens highly rated utility player Richard Foster".

Surely no coinsidence that this rumour has surfaced on the same day that news broke about Diarra being out for the season...

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-make-Arbroath-wait-for.4782136.jp

Seems they cant afford to give Arbroath £15k!

THE extent of Hearts' cash flow problems has become clearer after the Tynecastle club told Arbroath they will have to wait until January to receive £15,000 from Andy Webster's transfer fee.

Amid fevered speculation that owner Vladimir Romanov is planning a clear out of his high earners following the club's recent delays over paying players, Hearts admit they don't have the money to settle the bill.

It is thought Hearts are relying on sales of half-season tickets to cover the cost of the sum due to the Second Division club.

Since submitting an invoice in August, Arbroath have been chasing their cut in the £150,000 Hearts received from Wigan for Webster, who began his career at Gayfield.

Arbroath's patience ran out last week when they revealed they were considering asking the SFA either to freeze gate receipts or enforce a signing ban on Hearts in a bid to recoup the money.

The ploy has appeared to work as Hearts finance director Stewart Fraser has negotiated a payment plan with Arbroath secretary Gary Callon that will see the money transferred on 9 January.

Arbroath are amongst a list of creditors chasing cash, with reports suggesting water suppliers Business Stream are due thousands of pounds from the club.

Callon said: "Hearts have made contact and have asked that they defer the payment until January. We have agreed to that on the subject that they make the payment and include a favourable interest rate on the figure going all the way back to August when we first submitted the invoice.

"We are due £14,437 plus VAT with the interest on top and we have been told that will be paid on 9 January."

On the Friday before Hearts racked up their fifth successive SPL victory with a 2-1 win over Rangers on 29 November, the Hearts squad did not receive their wages on time.

The club released a statement the following Monday claiming the outstanding salaries had been deposited in the players accounts but it later emerged that six first-team members had agreed to have their wages deferred following a meeting with the club's sport director Anatoly Korobochka.

At the weekly press conference last Friday, manager Csaba Laszlo and midfielder Michael Stewart were both singing from the same hymn sheet when they said the matter had been resolved.

However, in the midst of a world-wide economic crisis, the non-payment of wages has led to rumours that Romanov's Ukio Bankas is feeling the pinch.

The club's supporters are concerned Romanov is ready to order the sale of players such as captain Christophe Berra, Andrew Driver, Laryea Kingston, Marius Zaliukas and Bruno Aguiar, who have all been linked with moves away from Tynecastle, in a bid to ease their financial problems.

Hearts director Sergejus Fedotovas was contacted yesterday but refused to comment on the supporters' concerns.

:lolabove:

Kingston could clear the debt for them with a weeks wages. If they have a weekly wage bill of £200K but are deferring a £15K debt then they have some very serious cash flow problems on their hands. It looks like the only reason they have agreed a payment plan with this particular creditor is because they have threatened freezing gate receipts. If that happened Hearts would clearly be in some major shit. They must have a queue of creditors screaming for cash. I smell disaster in the air.

grim-reaper-hmfc.jpg

Dear Santa,

I love you and I love Rudolph.  I promise to leave some mince pies out for you on Christmas Eve.

Please please please make all my christmas wishes come true, and put those Jambo cunts into administration.

Lots of love from Christian, aged 35.

P.S. my mum says i've been a very good boy.

Ukios Bankas have posted profits 21.3% up on last year.

Up nearly a quarter to 20 odd million? Must be a shite bank.

Its UBIG that you want to keep tabs on. Indiviual units of the parent company can easily transfer costs etc across but the parent companys share price and therefor overall value are in the shitter.

Stop trying to create positive news, its not welcome here  :hammer: :hammer:

Its UBIG that you want to keep tabs on. Indiviual units of the parent company can easily transfer costs etc across but the parent companys share price and therefor overall value are in the shitter.

Stop trying to create positive news, its not welcome here  :hammer: :hammer:

I didn't think I was, 20 million profit, which is a quarter up on the same term last year isn't saying much. Most of it's profits are probably debt repayments from Kaunas and the bridemaids. It probably also comes before bad debts are included . . . . .

I didn't think I was, 20 million profit, which is a quarter up on the same term last year isn't saying much. Most of it's profits are probably debt repayments from Kaunas and the bridemaids. It probably also comes before bad debts are included . . . . .

It's not positive news. For a bank, that's a pretty piss figure.

Hearts' financial concerns appear to be increasing after news from Belarusian side MTZ-Ripo that playing staff have not been paid for almost six months. Ripo receive the vast majority of their income from companies owned by Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov. (The Scotsman)

It's not positive news. For a bank, that's a pretty piss figure.

Yes, I realise the size of the profit is not good news but the increase in profit doesn't paint a picture of meltdown unfortunately. Still, I will remind myself to ignore anything good regarding Hearts, even when its actually bad but reading as good or summink.......  :o

Let's hope that the wages issue rears its head again this week. Cash flow problems bring businesses down and UBIG clearly have some serious ones. If they requested that their top 6 earners defer wages and have agreed a deferral with Arbroath over £15K then they are living hand-to-mouth at the moment.

They will be banking on income from their NY fixture with Hibs to keep the wolves from the door. You can bet your ass their will be some big name exits come January. Funny thing is that any half decent clubs in the market will have got the message that they are gutted and need cash quick so Kingston et al will go for a song.  ;D

fire_sale.gif