THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7804719.stm

Hearts face fine for indiscipline

Six red cards this season could result in Hearts having a £10,000 fine imposed by the Scottish Football Association.

The Scottish Premier League club were censured during the summer for their poor record of red and yellow cards.

Hearts were fined £30,000 immediately, while another £10,000 punishment was suspended pending their future conduct.

But, when it meets on 27 January, the SFA's disciplinary committee could impose the penalty following Hearts' six sendings off this season.

Marius Zaliukas was the latest Hearts player to see red, the defender being dispatched by referee Iain Brines after 73 minutes in Saturday's 1-0 defeat by Aberdeen.

Hearts have appealed against that decision.

Guest swaddon

Why do Hearts have to appeal against every decision that goes against them? Can't they accept that rules are rules, and if you break them, you'll be punished? Whining bastards.

Hearts today admitted both dismay and anger following the decision of the SFA to reject the appeal submitted in defence of Marius Zaliukas during the game against Aberdeen at Pittodrie last Saturday.

The club appealed the decision of referee Iain Brines to send-off the Lithuanian international defender following an altercation in the penalty area in the second half of the game. Hearts' appeal was based on indisputable television evidence that shows Zaliukas was not, in any way, an aggressor and most certainly did not head-butt Aberdeen player Lee Miller as had been alleged.

Pictures clearly show that Zaliukas was, if anything, the victim of the incident with the Aberdeen forward.

A Hearts club spokesperson said: "We are dismayed and angered by this decision. It is a complete injustice as there can be no argument to suggest that Zaliukas struck, or even intended to strike, the Aberdeen player.

"We don't believe in an appeal system that dictates that the appeal decision should be left solely with the referee, as is the case at present. We understand that this is also a view shared by some other clubs.

"We are hugely supportive of the job that referees have to do often in difficult circumstances.

"However, in our opinion, a mistake has been made and it is important that when mistakes are made they are acknowledged and we can all move on. That is why we are extremely disappointed that Mr Brines will not find it in himself to acknowledge a mistake that the TV cameras prove to be the case."

The club has no further process of appeal and as such Marius Zaliukas will miss this weekend's game against Hibs at Tynecastle.

:lolabove:

Some Jambo fuckwit said:

Why should or why would anyone else like Hearts? I don't expect anyone outside of Aberdeen fans to like us, so maybe they should just dry their eyes and accept that they're a shower of cunts.

Bunch of totally deluded fuckwits who just don't seem to realise that they're not of any relevance to anyone other than themselves ::)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7804719.stm

Hearts face fine for indiscipline

Six red cards this season could result in Hearts having a £10,000 fine imposed by the Scottish Football Association.

The Scottish Premier League club were censured during the summer for their poor record of red and yellow cards.

Hearts were fined £30,000 immediately, while another £10,000 punishment was suspended pending their future conduct.

But, when it meets on 27 January, the SFA's disciplinary committee could impose the penalty following Hearts' six sendings off this season.

Marius Zaliukas was the latest Hearts player to see red, the defender being dispatched by referee Iain Brines after 73 minutes in Saturday's 1-0 defeat by Aberdeen.

Hearts have appealed against that decision.

The big question is, will the SFA ever recieve this payment?

I would say that having watched the highlights I agree that the red card was a bit harsh and if either of the players made any move (and it was very very slight) to 'headbutt' it was Miller.

That said if your players are going to rampage around the park like wild animals and your club is going to take a combatitive stance on anything and everything then match officials are only going to view you one way. FOr sure, kicking doors in and swinging punches at wee boys in the tunnel are not going to change that view.

Hearts are developing a persecution complex right now that Celtic fans would be proud of.

I would say that having watched the highlights I agree that the red card was a bit harsh and if either of the players made any move (and it was very very slight) to 'headbutt' it was Miller.

That said if your players are going to rampage around the park like wild animals and your club is going to take a combatitive stance on anything and everything then match officials are only going to view you one way. FOr sure, kicking doors in and swinging punches at wee boys in the tunnel are not going to change that view.

Hearts are developing a persecution complex right now that Celtic fans would be proud of.

Aye, their players were a fucking disgrace and whilst that red card was undeserved for that wee episode, there were definitely more deserving cases in the game for getting a red. Berra is always able to get away wi murder and Stewart should have walked for his foul on Mackie when he was clean thru.

Brines may feel he was evening things up by not awarding the pen as that tit Stewart would have to have got punted.

Jambos behaving like Tims? Funny as fuck, they'll love that!

Having been at the game on saturday, i have to say the the yams deserve everything they get. From Kingston diving about to the general thuggish stance of the entire team they are a disgrace.  The sending off (in my opinion) was a bit of afters from the away game in October.  Whenever the jambos get a corner, they put a man on Langfield (I think it was Nade in this instance) for no other reason but to impede Langfield's ability to protect his six yard box.  Clangers I think remembered this and told him to fuck off. Yams no liking this pushing and shoving ensued. Idiot boy gets sent off. Nae luck. :wave: