THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

So Laszlo comes out after a good European performance (albeit too late) and says I am still not content with the support from above in getting a striker. The best manager Hearts have had in a good number of years is hanging by a thread as his patience with Romanov appears to be at breaking point and what does Romanov do ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8226301.stm

He blames him. The straw that broke the camels back me thinks  :wave: :wave:

Some quotes from kickback

All I can say is b*llocks, were f****ed

Fecking disgrace. Our club is being run by a complete bas*ard of a man who will never make decisions in the best interest of HMFC. We are in total turmoil again through one mans arrogance and contempt.

Oh to be like a proper football club again.

anyone know how to stem the bleeding from a severe slash to the wrist?

IF true, I officially give up attempting to rationalise Romanov's actions

:lolabove: About fucking time!

With Romanov coming out with that statement I would say it is ineviatble that he will jack it in. He has been making these comments in the media to try and get Romanov to repsond. Just not in that way.

If they lose this weekend then expect him gone by Monday  :wave:

On Hearts official site that it's rubbish and scotsman.com have issued an apology.

Sloppy journalism.

Saying on BBC radio Scotland tonight that its only a matter of time and he cannot possibly work in those conditions. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a revolt/meltdown against St J on Sunday  ;D Its been too long since we could really laugh at a crisis down Grozny way  :thumbsup:

I see they have also started the conveyor belt of talent from Kaunas again.

Csaba Laszlo: I've no intention of resigning as Hearts manager

ADVERTISEMENT

Published Date: 28 August 2009

CSABA Laszlo will seek talks with Vladimir Romanov following the Hearts owner's latest outburst – but he insists he has no intention of resigning.

Laszlo's authority was undermined when Romanov claimed none of the Hearts manager's targets to boost his strikeforce were "suitable" for the club.

The comments came after Laszlo raised doubts over his long-term future at Tynecastle following his failure to persuade the club to sign a new striker.

Laszlo said: "I have never had any problem with the owner. I know there was something today in the newspapers but I'm concentrating on the St Johnstone game.

"Before I give my answer I must talk in private with the owner.

"I don't like to comment on things in newspapers before doing that. It's important to talk internally."

Laszlo claims there is interest in his services from Bundesliga side Hannover 96 but he will not seek an exit from Tynecastle.

At 4pm this afternoon scotsman.com briefly published an article which erroneously suggested that Csaba Laszlo was to leave his position as Hearts manager. This is not the case and scotsman.com apologises for any confusion this report may have caused.

"This is not my intention to leave the club," the former Ferencvaros head coach said.

"As long as the board don't sack me, I will stay here and do my job."

Austrian David Witteveen was the only summer addition to a forward line that relied heavily on an injury-hit Christian Nade last season.

With Calum Elliot out for two months with a knee injury, 19-year-old Gary Glen partnered Nade during Thursday's 2-0 victory over Dinamo Zagreb, which failed to prevent Hearts' exit from the Europa League.

Laszlo was recently told the club were going with young players but Romanov made a surprise claim that money was not the reason behind the policy.

"It's not the funds which are the problem," said the Lithuania-based businessman.

"If the Hearts management team suggested not one but two really good forwards, capable to add strength to our attack, I would buy both immediately.

"But none of about 10 candidates we considered was suitable for Hearts."

Laszlo hinted that his refusal to sanction deals for Portuguese pair Joao Moreira and Zezinando, who were on trial following a recommendation by Paulo Barbosa, an agent used extensively by Romanov, may have caused a problem.

But he was eager not to fan the flames of any dispute with Romanov, none of whose previous appointments have lasted anywhere near as long as the former Uganda manager.

"If I have a striker or a player who I think is a good player I always give my suggestion to the owner and the board," Laszlo said.

"After, he decides if this is good or not. If the owner wants to give his comments, he can do. He is the owner and I am the employee.

"I don't think it's helpful to have a war. You lose a lot of energy."

Laszlo added: "I hope I can see him very soon and we can talk. Anyone who knows my personality and character, he knows I don't go looking for fights.

"I think the most important thing is to understand his mentality. Everybody has a character and if we can communicate normally, I don't think we have a problem."

While the encouraging European win lifted Hearts following three consecutive defeats, Laszlo maintained doubts over his future following the game, saying he hoped the club returned to Europe next term whether he was there or not.

But he qualified those comments at a media conference at Tynecastle this afternoon.

"You never know what can happen in football," he said. "I planned to have (Christophe) Berra until the end of the season and in the winter he was out. This can happen with anybody.

"If somebody has an interest in me as a manager, he must talk with the club, but I have a contract here and I don't talk with anybody."

Laszlo was asked how long he could put up with the public criticism from Romanov.

He responded: "So long as I have the energy and so long as the team stays behind me and does what I want, and also so long as we can resolve these problems that were in the newspapers internally, then no problem."

And Laszlo claimed his team had re-energised him ahead of Sunday's trip to face St Johnstone with their victory over Zagreb.

"If you go in the dressing room and you see these 22 people who I have now, they give me more energy to work, especially after games like last night."

• 3 weeks later...

From JKB

Originally Posted by CostaJambo alt=View Posthttp://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img] Cannae believe it - the mikes are still open on Hearts World and they are talking to either Derek Rae I think or maybe David Begg. Just said Nade's naked photo was found on adult webfinders or something!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=61240&page=1

No evidence as of yet unfortunetly  >:(

• 3 weeks later...

A good read!  :lolabove:

I particularly liked this quote

Sell Tynecastle to clear the bulk of the current debt and buy 51% control of Murrayfield Stadium Ltd for £20m from the SRU ... and modify it from a mausoleum into a proper football stadium with 50,000 capacity and reduce Hearts borrowings to £20m.