THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

Posted the vid on "Todays fitba", but if you havent seen it, Michael Stewart threw a tantrum in the tunnel and ended up falling on his arse. Top stuff.

Just saw that on SSN, it was a fucking belter. Just saw him go to boot something and then his feet were up in the air and he got up rubbing his arse. You couldn't get a better metaphor for the club right now.

Bad to worse...

The Scottish Football Association plans to investigate chaotic scenes in the tunnel at Hamilton's New Douglas Park where three players received red cards.

Referee David Somers sent off Hearts captain Michael Stewart and team-mate Ismael Bouzid during the game.

Then Hearts pair Suso Santana and Ian Black, plus club masseur Alan Robson, and Hamilton's Leon Knight were red-carded after a melee in the tunnel.

The SFA promises "a full investigation into events" after Hamilton's 2-1 win.

The trouble in the tunnel at Hamilton began when Knight clashed with Hearts winger Santana.

Other players, including Hearts striker Christian Nade, then became involved before police and club officials intervened to calm down the situation.

Hearts assistant boss Werner Berger and a number of players were also involved in verbal abuse of the match officials in the tunnel area after the game.

Both clubs issued statements in which they suggested no further action should be taken over the incident, while Strathclyde Police say they are taking no action and are leaving it up to the football authorities to investigate.

Hamilton said unused substitute Knight was reported for violent conduct.

Hearts said Santana was also called in by the referee for violent conduct and Black for abusive and offensive language. Eggert Jonsson was also cautioned for dissent.

It is understood that, in addition to Santana and Black, Robson was reported for allegedly using offensive and insulting language.

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo was jostled during the fracas and said afterwards: "I was never involved in a worse finish than this in all my career.

"Even in the tunnel, I came in and I was pushed left and right."

Accies secured maximum points in an ill-tempered encounter, but emotions continued to run high as the players and coaching staff on both sides made their way up the tunnel.

BBC Scotland's Charlie Mann, reporting on the post-match drama, said there were "unbelievable scenes" at the back of the tunnel.

"It's absolutely mad in there, there are fights breaking out in the tunnel, everybody is involved - there are players, there are police in there," said Mann.

"Punches are being thrown everywhere. What on earth is going on? Something very, very serious went wild in there."

Hamilton boss Billy Reid, however, sought to play down the incident.

"I didn't see anything. I was out here, shaking hands with every player as they came off the park," he said.

"I was walking down the tunnel and there was a melee, but that happens so many times.

"I don't have anything to say about that - the most important thing is we took the three points and we deserved it."

Club secretary Scott Struthers said he did not expect any further action to be taken by the SFA.

"I was present throughout and the match officials acted promptly," he said.

Hearts were fined £50,000 in August by the SFA for their poor disciplinary record in the 2008/09 campaign, the fifth consecutive season they have been punished.

But a statement on the club's official website said: "Hearts does not expect any action to be taken by external authorities after the match officials' intervention against players of both teams."

Hamilton's win, only their second league victory of the season, left them in 10th position, five points above bottom team Falkirk but level on points with seventh-placed Hearts.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2009/12/07/spl-hamilton-2-hearts-1-86908-21878725/

This is a club in crisis and one of the most worrying factors wasonly 482 of their supporters bothered to watch the debacle in the flesh. This is the club that believes itself to be the third biggest in the country yet they can't bring 500 fans with them.

:lolabove:

482 fans? We brought more than that to our pre-season friendly in Denmark against Farum!

This is a club in serious trouble. They can't buy a win. They've got more red cards than a Red Ultras display. They've got the biggest debt in the country.

Can't be that long until Romanov says enough is enough, and leaves them in Division 1 with a crippling debt

482 fans? We brought more than that to our pre-season friendly in Denmark against Farum!

This is a club in serious trouble. They can't buy a win. They've got more red cards than a Red Ultras display. They've got the biggest debt in the country.

Can't be that long until Romanov says enough is enough, and leaves them in Division 1 with a crippling debt

And i cannot wait till that day! :wave:

I may be in the minority here but I definitely wouldn't like to see Hearts go bust or end up in a lower division. I love my trips to Tynecastle, and I'd much rather a team from the West Coast went down the tubes.

I may be in the minority here but I definitely wouldn't like to see Hearts go bust or end up in a lower division. I love my trips to Tynecastle, and I'd much rather a team from the West Coast went down the tubes.

Na fuck them.

Would love to see the Mini Huns go down.

The joy I'd get from seeing them go down or bust would far exceed the "joy" I get from any trips to Gorgie.

I for one would not like to see them go out of business though i think there is a fair chance they will.  If they were to get relegated though they would be all kinds of screwed and it would only be a matter of time until the administrators came in.  With the debt they have i just dont see how they could survive.  I wouldnt like to see it happen though as i hate seeing clubs go out of business, even clubs i dont particularily like.  The only exception to  this is the gruesome twosome

They're living outwith their means at the moment anyway so I don't see why relegation would make much difference. They'll be in business until Romanov walks away so I suppose relegation might make him do that and speed things along a bit. I can't see any way back from the debt they've got unless there is a Romanov II to take over when Mad Vlad gets bored.